The Everest base camp trek is highly regarded and is located on the northern side of Kathmandu. It is part of the Khumbu region and is one of Nepal's most classic adventure trek journeys that begins in Kathmandu, a city known for its temples. The journey starts with a short flight to Lukla, a small Sherpa town located at an elevation of 2800 meters above sea level.
From Lukla, the real trek begins towards several beautiful Sherpa villages along the Dod Kosi River, which is the major river of Khumbu in the Everest region. You will walk through majestic villages, farming lands, and across dazzling forests while witnessing waterfalls and crossing beautiful suspension bridges.
The Everest base camp, also known as EBC, is a well-known trek in Nepal that offers a variety of activities to do during the trek in the mountains, including the majestic mountains of Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori, Ama- Dulom, Thamserku, and many more.
The Everest base camp trek is more than just a trek. It is an opportunity to learn unique cultures of the Sherpa and Rai people, their lifestyles, and a wide range of different vegetation along the way.
Day 1:Arrival at Kathmandu and transferred to the Hotel
Day 2:Kathmandu valley sightseeing /Preparation day
Day 3:Kathmandu to Lukla 35 min by air, trek to Phakding
Day 4:Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazar
Day 5:Rest and acclimatization day at Namche
Day 6:Trek from Namche to Tengboche
Day 7:Trek from Tengbuche to Dingboche
Day 8:Rest/ Acclimatization Day at Dingboche
Day 9:Trek from Dingbuche to Lobuche
Day 10:Trek from Labuche to Everest Base Camp and back to Gorakshep
Day 11:2 hrs Hike from Gorak shep to Kalapather – Pheriche
Day 12:Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazar
Day 13:Trek from Namche to Lukla
Day 14:Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu 35 m by air, transferred to the hotel, overnight at Hotel
- International Airport- Hotel- Airport pick up and drop off by private car
- Meals on a full-board basis (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner/ the main course) during the trek in the mountain.
- Alpine ramble is an experienced, government-licensed, English-speaking trekking guide.
- All necessary papers, including Everest National Park permit and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Trekking lodges (Tea House) throughout the trek
- Assistant guide for the group 6 or above
- Airfare from Kathmandu – to Lukla - Kathmandu, including airport departure tax in both Kathmandu and Lukla airport
- Seasonal fresh fruits dessert every evening after dinner.
- Appreciation of certificate after the successful trek.
- Farewell Dinner at a typical Nepalese restaurant with traditional music and dance
- Alpine Ramble’s complimentary free T-shirt/ route map and a duffel bag (if required)
- Oximeter to measure your oxygen and Pulse level during the trek in the mountain
- Compressive first aid box (Guide will carry it throughout the trek).
- Emergency rescue operation assistance in arranged in case of complex health conditions (funded by your Travel Insurance)
- All government, Local taxes/ vat
- Nepal entry visa fees (you can easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
- Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule (Foods and accommodations before or after the trek)
- Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic such as Fanta, Coca-cola, sprite, water, beer, etc. and helper
- Additional cost by out of management control due to the landscape, weather condition, illness, change of government policies, strikes, and physical condition, etc.
- Surplus luggage charges for domestic airport
- Personal expenses such as snacks, laundry, telephone, WIFI, hot shower, etc at tea houses on a trek.
- Travel insurance has to cover emergency rescue evacuation from the high-altitude
- Personal trekking equipment for this trek
- Tips for guide and staff (Tipping is expected
- Any other expenses that are not mentioned in the Price Include section of this trek.