Island Peak climbing is located in the eastern part of the Himalayan region of Nepal. Peak climbing is ideal for anyone who wishes to enjoy the surreal beauty of the Nepalese Himalayas. For the climbing in this route, one trekker should have physically fit and fine. This is not only a highly technical climbing peak. This Trekking Peak Climbing is ideal for anyone who wishes to enjoy the surreal beauty of the Nepalese Himalayas and Everest in particular while also enjoying an easy trek.
Island Peak Climbing is no doubt that Himalayan peaks have drawn adventurers, climbers, and cultural enthusiasts for many decades. We get an opportunity to see the wonderful views of the mountain which includes Mt Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu, and other mountain peaks. We enter the Sagarmatha national park which is the home of the many rare wild animals, birds, flora, and fauna. Climbing this peak, we will entire the lush forest of Rhododendron, pine, oak, beautiful Sherpa village, landscapes, and natural and mountain scenery of Nepal. A climber needs physically and mentally fit and fine at the time of this peak climbing.
This peak climbing is a non-technical peak but good physical fitness and climbing skills are required for Island Peak Climbing with EBC Trekking. The villages have become the tourism hub of the country. The settlement is located in a natural area overlooking the valley with the astonishing beauty of the surrounding mountains. It offers an opportunity for insights into Sherpa's lifestyle and culture as well as the mesmerizing panoramas of Everest and surrounding peaks. The climbing of this peak is regarded as a stunning and exciting journey. The views from the summit of this peak are climbing incredible and unimaginable.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL IN KATHMANDU AND TRANSFER TO HOTEL
DAY 02: FLY TO LUKLA, TREK TO PHAKDING (2,651M/8,700FTHOURS
DAY 03: PHAKDING TO NAMCHE BAZAAR (3,438M/11,280 FTHOURS
DAY 04: ACCLIMATIZATION DAY – NAMCHE BAZAAR: (3,440M/11,284FT)
DAY 05: NAMCHE BAZAAR TO PHORTSE (3,870M/12,694FT) 5- 6 HOURS
DAY 06: PHORTSE TO DINGBOCHE (4,360 M/14,300 FTHOURS
DAY 07: DINGBOCHE ACCLIMATIZATION DAY
DAY 08: DINGBOCHE TO LOBUCHE (4910 M) 5/6 HOURS
DAY 09: LOBUCHE TO GORAK SHEP (5170 M/16,961FT),
DAY 10: GORAK SHEP TO KALA PATTHAR (5,545M/18,192FT) TO DINGBOCHE (4,400M): 16KM, 7-8 HOURS
DAY 11: DINGBOCHE TO CHHUKUNG (4750M) 3 HOURS
DAY 12: CHHUKUNG TO ISLAND PEAK BASE CAMP (5000M/17,060FT): 3-4 HOURS
DAY 13: ISLAND PEAK BASE CAMP TO ISLAND PEAK SUMMIT (6,189M/20,305FT), BACK TO BASE CAMP: 10-12 HOURS
DAY 14: ISLAND PEAK BASE CAMP TO PANGBOCHE (3,985M/13,074FT) 5-6 HOURS
DAY 15: PANGBOCHE TO NAMCHE BAZAAR (3,440M/11,286FT): 4-5 HOURS
DAY 16: NAMCHE BAZAAR TO LUKLA (2,800M/9,186FT): 19KM, 6 – 7 HOURS
DAY 17: FLY TO KATHMANDU 30 MINUTES
DAY 18: FINAL INTERNATIONAL DEPARTURE
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 2* Category Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights of standard accommodation in Katmandu BB Plan
- Both Way Domestic Air Ticket Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with a cup of tea or Coffee).
- $ 250 Per Person Special Climbing Permit.
- $ 300 Climbing Sherpa Per Person his climbing fee, insurance, equipment, food, accommodation, etc.
- $ 500 Garbage Deposit.
- Climbing Gear as Harness, figure Eight, Rope, Snow bar
- 2-night full board Campsite at Base Camp
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English-speaking Trekking Guide. His well-paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance, etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- After the Success Trip, Everest Trekking Routes will Provide Adventure Certificate.
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service will be paid for by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals and Extra Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Extra Porter $ 20 Per Days
- Climbing Sherpa $ 350
- Personal Climbing Equipment
- Deserts (cakes, bakes, and pies)
- The additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi-Fi
- Personal expenses of any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porters
- $1,700 - $2,100
- March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December 12 - 16 Days
Share with your friends