"Island Peak (6,189m) is one of the most popular peaks in the Everest region of Nepal. This Peak climbing lies on top of the Chhukung glacier between Amadablam and Lhoste mountain."
Island Peak Climb and mountain peak 3 Passes Trek takes us to a series of a beautiful turquoise lake within the Gokyo valley, the known Renjo La Cho La and Kongma La pass and before Island peak climb we reaching Mt. Everest Base Camp. On our 22 days journey, we also ascend Gokyo Ri and Kala Patthar which provides magnificent close-up beautiful views of the worlds highest Himalayas including Chumbu, Pumo Ri, Lingtren, Khumbutse, Lola, Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Lobuche Peak and many more. Island peak climbing is physically fit and fine energetic trekkers having little experience in outdoor activities. This peak is the more technical and challenging beautiful peak for climbing. During the Island peak trip, you can visit Khumbu valley, Sherpa Culture, and kind snow-covered Himalaya range before scaling of the climbing. The Island Peak Climb and Everest Three Passes Trek incorporates enough and proper acclimatization and is ideal for adventure seekers in a quest for a challenging trekking and climbing experience.
- The Island Peak Climbing and Summit at an elevation of 6189m.
- Amazing, mountains view from Island Peak Summit.
- Get experience real mountain climbing.
- An adventure types of experience Camping on Island Peak Base Camp.
- Safe and hygienic food.
- Climbing Kalapathar amazing viewpoint of Mt. Everest.
Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Trip preparation at Kathmandu.
Day 3: Fly to Lukla (2,800m/9,184ft) then trek to Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft) thirty min flight, 3-4 hours trek.
Day 4: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,283ft) 5-6 hours
Day 5: Rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization and excursion.
Day 6: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft).
Day 7: Tengboche to Pheriche (4,200m/13,776ft).
Day 8: Pheriche to Lobuche (4,930m/16,170ft).
Day 9: Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5170 m/16,961ft), visit mountain peak Base Camp (5364m/17,594ft).
Day 10: Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5545m/18,192ft) and back to Lobuche.
Day 11: Lobuche to Kongma La (5,535m/18,159ft) to Chhukung (4,730m/15,518ft).
Day 12: Chhukung to Island Peak base camp (5,200m/17,060ft).
Day 13: Pre-climb coaching on Island Peak Base Camp.
Day 14: Island peak base camp to island peak summit (6,189m/20,305ft), back to base camp: 10-12 hours.
Day 15: Island Peak Base Camp to Pangboche (3,985m/13,074ft) 5-6 hours.
Day 16: Pangboche to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,286ft): 4-5 hours.
Day 17: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft)
Day 18: Fly back to Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft).
Day 19: Final Departure.
- Arrival and departure transfer services to and from both domestic and international flights as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the international airport by Sherpa Expedition and Trekking while arriving and departing in Kathmandu.
- 3 Night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on a B&B basis
- Experienced and government licensed high altitude trekking guide during the trekking and climbing period
- Schedule flight tickets for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu to all the climbing members, Sherpa guide.
- All trekking and mountaineering equipment are available at the advanced base camp.
- Services of chef and kitchen assistant at base camp.
- 3 meals a day, breakfast, lunch, and dinner with tea/coffee available in the tea house/hotel/lodge during the trekking.
- 3 fresh meals a day: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be served at base camp.
- 20kg baggage allowance per person during trekking to base camp. This will be carried by porters/yaks.
- Daily weather report services from Seattle, Washington based company.
- Trekking permit (Everest national park entry fee).
- TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System).
- Expedition royalty and climbing permit of Nepal government to climb Island peak.
- Nepalese government royalty and fees.
- All wages, equipment, medical and accident insurances for all involved staff in trekking and climbing period.
- Equipment allowances and wages for chefs and kitchen assistants.
- First aid medical kits for the group and the staff.
- Satellite phone carried by a guide for communication. Available to clients with a cost of $3USD per minute call.
- 2 expedition members will have 1, V25 North face 4 season tent available in the ABC.
- Required fixed and dynamic ropes during the climbing period.
- EPI gas and cooking stove above the base camp.
- Helicopter rescue insurance for high altitude staff.
- Free assistance service for cargo clearance and duties.
- Trekking and climbing map of Island peak.
- Transportation of food supply from Kathmandu to base camp (Cargo to Lukla and then by porter/yaks to base camp).
- Our service charge and government taxes levied in Nepal.
- Complete pre-departure information.
- Flight ticket reconfirmation.
- Visa extension procedure services (if necessary).
- Farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with a domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
- Sherpa Expedition and Trekking T-shirt
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner).
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, laundry expenses, tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies, satellite phones, and the internet.
- Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, personal trekking gear.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural disasters, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescues, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
- Medical insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee. (we have on arrival visa service for most of the countries tourist traveler)
- Wake talkies and Filming permit.
- Personal climbing gear.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Any other item not included in “the cost includes section.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.