Mera Peak Climbing is an exciting trekking peak and the scenically beautiful peak of the Khumbu region which is the best for those who love technical climbing and have previous climbing experience. This is truly a remarkable adventure into the wildest area of Hinku valley in the eastern Khumbu region which is the most beautiful in Nepal with its massive moraines, glacial lakes, and stunning mountain views offered during the climbing in Nepal. It involves a culturally stimulating journey through remote picturesque villages and a forest by following ascends ups and downs of the summit. The climb to this peak climbing is a great introduction to the mountain climbing experience which requires basic mountaineering skills for the least part of the exploration. The route from the north is suitable even for climbers with fewer experiences. The beautiful peak climbing is situated between the breathtaking mountain peaks in the Everest region of Nepal. For an experienced hiker who has already done a high-altitude trek, the perfect introduction to full alpine is mountaineering. The summit of this peak climbing is difficult to climb across ice and snow. The trek and climb lead through many traditional Sherpa villages, the lush forest, and the wonderful views of the mountain.
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu and Transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Fly to Lukla, Acclimatization and Explore day (2800m)
Day 03: Trek to Chhutanga (3700m) 6 hours
Day 04: Trek to Chhatra La Pass (4600m) 7/8 hour
Day 05: Trek to Kothe (3,691m/12,109ft): 6-7 hours
Day 06: Trek to Thaknak (4,358m/14,297ft): 3-4 hours
Day 07: Trek to Khare (5,045m/16,486ft): 2-3 hours
Day 08: Khare: Acclimatization and pre-climb training
Day 09: Trek to Mera High Camp (5,780m/18,958ft): 6-7 hours
Day 10: Mera High Camp to Summit (6,461m/21,1907ft) and back to Khare (5045m/16,547ft): 8-9 hours
Day 11: Trek to Kothe (3600m/11808ft): 4-5 hours
Day 12: Trek to Thuli Kharka (4,300 m/14,107ft): 5-6 hours
Day 13: Trek to Lukla via Zatrwa La passes: 6-7 hours
Day 14: Fly to Kathmandu 30 minute flight
Day 15: Final International Departure
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 2* Category Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights of standard accommodation in Katmandu BB Plan
- Both Way Domestic Air Ticket Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with a cup of tea or Coffee).
- $ 250 Per Person Special Climbing Permit.
- $ 300 Climbing Sherpa Per Person his climbing fee, insurance, equipment, food, accommodation, etc.
- $ 500 Garbage Deposit.
- Climbing Gear as Harness, figure Eight, Rope, Snow bar
- 1-night full board Camping in Mera High Camp.
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English-speaking Trekking Guide. His well-paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance, etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- After the Success Trip, Everest Trekking Routes will Provide Adventure Certificate.
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service will be paid for by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals and Extra Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Special Table Menu, Bakery Cafe
- Extra Porter $ 25 Per Day
- Extra Climbing Sherpa $ 300
- Personal Climbing Equipment
- The additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi-Fi
- Personal expenses of any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for all Guide, Climbing Sherpa, Cook & Porters
- $2,000 - $2,200
- March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December 13 - 15 Days
- Climbing, Mountaineering
Share with your friends