(01) Arrival & Departure : Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
(02) Hotel In Kathmandu : 4 nights in Katmandu Hotel on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
(03) TMA Services : Hotel in Zangmu,Nyalam,Tingri and further drive to Shisapagma Base Camp. Going Up: 03 Yak from Base Camp(BC) to Advance Base Camp (ABC) per Member. Coming Down: 02 yak ABC to Base camp (BC) per member 01 yak for staff.
(04) Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Member and Staffs From Kathmandu-Kodari (by bus), Kodari to BC by jeep –BC to ABC (by yak) ABC to BC (by Yak) BC to Kodari by Jeep Kodari - Kathmandu(by bus).
(05) Permit : Mt. Shisapangma expedition permit (From CTMA)
(06) Garbage Management :Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees
(07) Lodging & Fooding : Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
(08) Cargo Clearance : International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes
(09) Liaison Officer : 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary ,accommodation .
(10) Base Camp Staff : Base camp Cook & kitchen Helper
(11) Porter : Porters per member up to Base camp & Porters return from Base camp
(12) Staff Salary and allowance : All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing
(13) Insurance : All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
(14) Member Luggage :60 Kg per member for personal baggage
(15) Base Tent : VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
(16) Base Base equipment : Base camp foam mattresses, dinning, Kitchen, Toilet & Store tents, hot shower, Tables & chairs & Cooking gears
(17) Heater : Heater for base camp in each Dining Tent
(18) Light : 1 Solar panel for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
(19) Dinner: one Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with Nepalese Staff
(20) Tibet Visa : Tibet entry Visa Fees as per China Government (Through China Embassy in Nepal)
(01-20) Base camp service
(21) Oxygen: (O2)-Poisk cylinder: 05 oxygen bottle for each member and 03 oxygen bottle for each high altitude Sherpa
(22) Mask & Regulator : 1 Set of top Out mask for each member and high altitude Sherpa
(23) Permit : Satellite Phone /walkie talkie Phone if necessary in basis of Member
(24) High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa per member
(25) High camp service : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, high altitude Sherpa, high altitude tent, high food and fixing gear (C1) (C2) (C3) (C4)
(01-25) Base camp service
(01) Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in Katmandu Hotel stay and more the 4 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
(02) Insurance : Travel and high altitude insurance ,accident, medical & emergency evacuation
(03) Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, personal equipment and shopping
(04) Nepal's Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days ( to be applied for 100 days (USD$ 100)
(05) Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips : Sherpa Summit bonus US$1000 , please calculate some tips
(07) Rescue Evacuation : Emergency rescue evacuation cost, if needed and all other personal nature expenses