The Langtang Valley falls inside the territory of the first national park designated in Nepal- Langtang National Park. Langtang valley is the closest Himalayan region from Kathmandu valley, a few hour drive and a few hours trek takes you to wilderness vicinity of this region. Despite being proximity to Kathmandu valley, the Langtang region exceptionally beautiful as Tibetan plateau with idyllic rural panorama. Just half-day drive north of Kathmandu brings you to Shabrubeshi, the entrance point or gateway to Langtang National Park. The trail meanders through the variety of rhododendron and bamboo forest, majestic waterfalls, and rugged terrain before reaching the astonishing beautiful highland valley of Nepal, Langtang Valley. Langtang Valley trek fascinates you with a superb view of great peaks including Langtang Lirung (7,245m), Ganesh Himal (7,406m), Maya Khanga (5,846m), Yala Peak (5,500m), Dorje Lakpa (6,988m0 and multiple Tibetan Himalayan.
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel by privet vehicles (1350m) overnight at hotel
Alpine Ramble Pvt.Ltd. welcomes you to in Nepal, One of the company staff will be waiting outside the baggage hall of the Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) in Kathmandu. You have to look for the person carrying on A4 size paper with your and company name. This person will take to your hotel in Kathmandu from the airport. Check into the hotel, rest, and fresh up and ready for the meeting to your programs in our trekking office.
Day 02:Drive to Syabrubesi from Kathmandu (1610m) 6-7 hours by Bus.
Early in the morning having breakfast, we take a taxi to the bus station and drive to the north range of Kathmandu through ridgeline vistas to reach SyabruBesi passing through Trisuli, Dhunche which takes about 7 hours. Enjoy the spectacular views of the Himalayas through the terraced fields and rural villages.
Day 03:Trek to Lama Hotel (2480m) 5-6 hours
After Breakfast starts our trekking trail following the Bhote Koshi River and crossing the suspension bridge and ascend through in thick forest Pahiro, Bamboo to Lama Hotel. Overnight in Tea-house
Day 04:Trekking to Langtang Village (3430m) 5 hours
today the trail goes following the raging Langtang stream and that we bit by bit ascent to Ghoda Tabela (3030m) through the Bamboo and Oak forest. Then the path continues to climb gently and therefore the natural depression widens, passing a couple of temporary settlements used by herders who bring their livestock to graze within the high pastures throughout the summer months. Langtang village is that the headquarters for Langtang National park and has flat-roofed Tibetan vogue homes and cultivated lands yielding buckwheat. But this village is totally damaged by the earthquake, so we continue our day trip to Langtang village, overnight in the teahouse.
Day 05:Trekking to Kyangjin Gompa (3900 m) 3-4 hours
After breakfast, we may leave for lovely Kyanjing Gompa which takes about 3 hours hiking. Kyanjin Gompa is that the destination locates at an altitude of 3817m; from here you may have superb views of Mt Ganchempo, Langsisha Ri, and Mt. Langtang Lirung. Within the late afternoon, we'll visit the Yak Cheese factory and Kyanjing Monastery in Kyanjing. Overnight in Teahouse
Day 06:Trekking to Tserku Ri (5000m) 6-7 hours
Early morning after breakfast trekking to Tserku Ri with you take packed lunch for spectacular sunrise views of snowy capped mountains and Langtang natural depression. Overnight in Teahouse
Day 07:Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel
Trek from Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel. From Kyangjin, we retrace our route following the Langtang Khola to Langtang village and on to Ghora Tabela. Having lunch at Ghora Tabela, we trek steep descent to Lama Hotel.
Day 08:Trekking to Syabrubensi (1610m) 5 hours
Today we walk right down after breakfast from Lama Hotel to Syabrubesi through shrub forest and beside Bhote Koshi water scours. Overnight in Tea-house
Day 09:Drive back to Kathmandu
After breakfast, we catch a bus to Kathmandu, which takes about 7 hours to reach Kathmandu and transfer to your hotel.
Day 10:Final departure day
This is the last day of your trip to Nepal. One of our High Pass Adventure staff will take to you Kathmandu International Airport for your flight departure time. If you are looking for your extra trip in Nepal, High Pass Adventure help to you for your next trip and adventure activities in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, and India.
International Airport- Hotel- Airport pick up and drop off by private car/Jeep/ Hiace.
Meals on the full-board basis (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner/ the main course) during the trek in the mountain.
- Alpine Ramble’s experienced, government licensed, English speaking trekking guide.
- All salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport, and insurance for the guide.
- All necessary papers including Langtang national park permit and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bag, and down jacket on request (optional)
- Trekking lodges (Tea House) throughout the trek
- Assistant guide for the group 6 or above
- All the ground transportation including from Kathmandu- Syaprubesi- Kathmandu
- Supplementary snacks: energy bar, crackers, and cookies, etc.
- Seasonal fresh fruits desert every evening after dinner.
- Appreciation of certificate after the successful trek.
- Farewell Dinner at a typical Nepalese restaurant with traditional music and dance
- Alpine Ramble’s complimentary free T-shirt/ route map and a duffel bag (if required)
- Oximeter to measure your oxygen and Pulse level during the trek in the mountain, it’s very useful for all the trekkers to be aware of the high altitude sickness.
- Compressive first aid box (Guide will carry it throughout the trek).
- Emergency rescue operation assistance in arranging in case of complex health condition (funded by your Travel Insurance)
- All government, Local taxes/ vat and official Expenses
- Nepal entry visa fees (you can easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
- Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule (Foods and accommodations before and after the trek)
- All kinds of beverages (tea/coffee, coke, beers, water, etc).
- Additional cost by out of management control due to the landscape, weather condition, illness, change of government policies, strikes, and physical condition, etc.
- Personal expenses such as snacks, laundry, telephone, WIFI, hot shower, etc at tea houses on a trek.
- Travel insurance has to cover emergency rescue evacuation from the high-altitude up to 5000 m.
- Personal trekking equipment for this trek
- Tipping (expected by guide and staffs- recommended by Nepalese culture )
- Any other expenses that are not mentioned in the Price Include section of this trek.