Sign up for this beautiful trek adventure to the Langtang mountainous region and explore its hidden culture. Pass through the farm villages, well-tended terraces, and lovely forested areas filled with tall rhododendron and magnolia trees. Also, hike up to the top of Kyangjin Ri Peak to witness 360-degree views of the Himalayan mountains and walk beside the river gorge to see traditional Tamang villages.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu with transfer to hotel.
On arrival at Kathmandu international airport get transferred to hotels after being received by our guides and staff, at hotel check-in, and join in for group briefing regarding treks and other useful information, with welcome dinner.
Day 02: Drive to Syabrubesi 1,503 m -06 hrs.
An early morning departure from the hotel taking an overland drive to reach towards North around Langtang Himal, during six hours drive views of snow-capped peaks, then arriving at Syabrubesi village after driving past Dhunche headquarter town of Rasuwa district and Langtang Himal area.
Day 03: Trek to Lama Hotel 2,450 m – 06 hrs.
Walk commence from Syabrubesi village as morning trail leads to cross over a bridge of Langtang River, and then with an uphill climb into farm areas entering the green dense forest to reach our second overnight of the journey at Lama Hotel, a nice spot within a forest clearing.
Day 04: Trek to Langtang Village 3,430 m- 06 hrs.
From Lama Hotel morning walk follows the river upstream within deeply forested areas and in a gorge, a route leads to the much cooler area past Ghodetabla to reach at Langtang village for overnight stop surrounded by tree lines and views of Langtang Lirung peaks towards north above high rocky cliff wall.
Day 05: Trek to Kyanjing Gompa 3,830 m – 04 hrs.
Today a short walk to reach at Kyanjing Gompa our final and major destination of this lovely journey, morning trek starts with a short steep climb to reach a ridge on leaving the forested area, where the trail leads into a wide scenic Langtang valley enclosed with an array of peaks as our morning walk reaches a nice settlement at Kyangjing Gompa for few overnight stops.
Day 06: Rest and spare a day more in Kyanjing for a local excursion.
A free day for you to enjoy a scenic walk with the hike on top Kyanjing Ri or Tshego-Ri at above 4,773 m to 4,984 m high, the highest spot of the adventure overlooking a panorama of whole Langtang Himal range of peaks with some mountains of Tibet across the border beyond Langtang mountains.
Day 07: Trek to Lama Hotel 2,450 m – 06 hrs.
Having an enjoyable marvelous time around beautiful Langtang Valley at Kyanjing our adventure comes to an end following the downhill walk to Lama Hotel with an overnight stop.
Day 08: Trek to Syabrubesi -05 hrs.
From Lama Hotel our last day walk of the adventure, as morning trek follows into the forest with downhill to cross over a bridge then reaching our last overnight halt at Syabrubesi for last overnight around Langtang Himal.
Day 09: Drive to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel – 06 hrs.
After a most remarkable time and trekking on Langtang valley around Rasuwa district with scenic moments, then take a drive in the morning where the overland journey takes you back to Kathmandu, on completing wonderful adventure on Langtang Valley Trekking.
Day 10: Final departure to homeward bound or to respective destinations.
Last day in the land of Himalayan wonders, as per your international flight time depart from the hotel for an airport for your international flight back to home countries or other respective destinations.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car/van/Bus
- Two-night Hotel in Katmandu with breakfast
- During the trek three times, meals (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
- Trekking permit of Langtang national park
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS)
- Kathmandu to Syabru Besi, Syabru Besi to Kathmandu bus ticket
- Three times tea or coffee during the trek
- During the trek, fresh fruit
- Government register expert and knowledgeable English-speaking Nepali trekking Guide included his salary, food, drink, accommodation, and insurance
- One porter for two guests to carry belongings included his salary, food, drink, accommodation, and insurance
- Nepal High Trek & Expedition’s down jacket, sleeping bag, and duffle bag (if you needed)
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service (Cost incurred by your travel insurance company)
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu)
- Your Travel and rescue insurance
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also, in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled itinerary
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than the scheduled itinerary
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower
- Tips for the guide and porter
- $599 - $899
- January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December 6 - 10 Days
Share with your friends