- Scenery Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara 200km 6/7 Hrs.
- Visit to beautiful Pokahara Valley.
- Trekking Starting point at Nayapul.
- ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Project) and Tims (Trekking Information Management system) Check post at Birethanti.
- Explore the beautiful old Gurungs Museum at Ghandruk Village.
- Visit to Ancient Buddhist Monastery and School.
- Walking on the pine and rhododendron forest.
- Visit to local Cheese factory at Paudwar.
- Hike to the Holy khyar Lake.
- Beautiful Mountains views of Dhaulagiri, Tukche Peak, Nilgiri Himal, Annapurna South, Hiuchuli, Machhapuchhare, etc.
- Natural Hot spring at Tatopani Village.
- Airport transportation on arrival and departure days (our staff will do pick you up and drop you off).
- Arrangement Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bags and down jackets (if you do not have own) its rental included if needs.
- First Aid Kit Medical.
- Trip Route Map, Outline itinerary and printed (Himalayan Local Guide Pvt. Ltd) Hiking T-shirt.
- We provide an Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse at high altitude sickness to find out the accurate your health Condition when you are in the Himalaya.
Khopra danda 7 Days Trek is a newly opened trekking route in the Annapurna Himalayan regions. The trek takes us on off the beaten trails with magnificent views of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Tukche Peak, Nilgiri Himal, Annapurna South, Hiuchuli, Machhapuchhare (Fishtails 6993m) rural villages and Millets & rice pass delightful through Nepalese National flowers rhododendron and pine forests and chance to see the Himalayan wildlife animals likes; Mountains Goats, Himalayan Thar, Deer’s, snow leopard, white Monkeys and Brown Monkeys. We can also go ascending to the holy and amazing Khayar Lake. This trek also leads to one of the Famous which is called Ghorepani Poon Hill (3210m) you get the best panoramic views of Annapurna ranges and Dhaulagiri Himalayan ranges with beautiful sunrise and sunset views from Poon Hill public Areas.
Our passage begins with a scenic 200km 7/8 hours drive by Tourist Bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara then trek through the exciting Gurung of Ghandruk Village and we explore the Ancients Buddhist Monastery, Old Gurung Museum, secondary High school and Villages. The trekking continues follow to Baishe kharka, Tadapani and then on the off beaten trail to Bayali which goes through wide forest pine, Rhododendron and Oak. And Lodge is very normal likes homestay. The trail takes us very closer towards Annapurna Himal and Khopra danda where we can see fantastic views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Ranges. The Khayar Lake Ridge is another attraction of this journey, but it is possible for those who would like to take approximately hikes and come back to khopra danda village. The trail turns around down Swanta and ascending to Ghorepani poon hill, which is one of the famous Ghorepani poon hill trekking in the Annapurna Himalayan region. And we hike to poon hill and trek back down and finally end at Nayapul. Overall it’s a short and moderate trek in Nepal.
Why Choose Himalayan Local Guide?
1st. First of all, we would like to welcome to you in Himalayan Local Guide Pvt. Ltd. has years of experience in this fielded. As a consequence, our local trekking knows that what customers can expect, and they have never unsuccessful to exceed the client’s opportunity. You may check what our previous customers have to say about us on our trip advisor and Review page.
2nd. As we as organize professional local trekking guide and porters service for Nepal Trekking & Peak Climbing in Himalayas region of Annapurna, Everest, Langtang, Ganesh Himal, Mustang, Manaslu, Kanchanjunga, Dolpo and many more place etc.
3rd. Himalayan Local Guide Team put the safety and the security of the clients as their foremost priority. For them, customer pleasure is everything. So they work very much hard to an ensure clients are having the best time while in Nepal Himalayas regions.
4th. Ours Professional Local trekking Guides are educated and speak many different kinds of languages, also speak well-known English. The Guides are trusty trained Government License holders; the porters are to strong from the high altitude Mountains
Is Khopra Danda Trek Difficult?
Khopra Danda Trek is Nepal’s preferred trekking destinations in the Himalayas. Most of the travelers/trekkers in good health and reasonable physical faintness will be able to complete this itinerary without concern, and no previous trekking experience is required. However, this trip does reach an elevations higher then 4,000meteres, and it’s very important to drink very much water and get plenty of have a rest in order to let your body adjust naturally to the increased altitude. As always, your local trekking guide will take care after your adjust and make sure that you take pleasure in a safe and rewarding trek to Khopra Danda Nepal Himalayas.
Day 01: Pokhara – Ghandruk Village (1970meters/6,463feet).
Day 02: Ghandruk Village – Tadapani Village (2610meters/8,562feet).
Day 03: Tadapani – Dobato (3360meters/11,023feet).
Day 04: Dobato – Chistibung (3005metres/9,858feet).
Day 05: Chistibung – Khopra Danada (Ridge) (3640meters/11,942feet).
Day 06: Khopra Danda – Tatopani Village (1190meters/3,904feet).
Day 07: Drive Back to Pokhara.