Group size: 1-12 people Max-Altitude: 5,416m/17,764ft
Annapurna with Tilicho Lake Trek is a fantastic journey along the famous Annapurna region and to Tilicho Lake (4949m), one of the highest lakes in the world. The trail cuts through varied elevations, and has climates ranging from semi-tropical to desert, and with the landscapes varying from sub-tropical to alpine forests to snowy barren, and the stunning rocky Thorong la mountain pass with an altitude of 5416 meters. The trip begins in Kathmandu with visits to several cultural heritage sites. Next, drive to Chamje and begin the trek from Dharapani.
The 17-day Annapurna with Tilicho Lake Trek concludes in Jomsom after which you will fly to Pokhara, followed by another flight to Kathmandu.
This is a 17-day trek best for trekkers willing to not just walk on the Annapurna circle trail but also reach the serene Tilicho Lake. However, for trekkers who prefer a shorter trek in mostly the same route then Annapurna Circle Trek - 14 Days is ideal. Another option for trekkers who want to circle the Annapurna massif Annapurna Circuit Trek - 18 Days would be best.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing and trek preparation
Day 03: DRIVE FROM KATHMANDU TO BESISAHAR 760M TO BHULBHULE (8 HOURS)
Day 04: BHULBHULE – BAHUNDANDA 1310M – JAGAT 1300M 1310M (7HRS)
DAY 05: JAGAT - DHARAPANI 1860M - 6HRS
Day 06: Dharapani to Chame (2,710m/8,891ft): 5 - 6 hours
Day 07: Chame to Pisang (3,300m/10824ft): 5 - 6 hours
Day 08: Pisang to Manang (3,500m/11,482ft): 6 - 7 hours
Day 09: Manang to Khangsar (3745m/12286ft): 2-3 hours
Day 10: Khangsar to Tilicho Base Camp (4140m/13,583ft): 5-6 hours
Day 11: Visit Tilicho Lake (4,949m/16,138 ft) then trek back to base camp: 5-6 hours
Day 12: Tilicho Base Camp to Yak Kharka (4040m/13,020ft): 4-5 hours
Day 13: Yak kharka to Thorang Phedi: (4420m/14501ft): 3-4 hours
Day 14: Thorong Phedi to Muktinath (3,800m/12,467ft) via Thorong La pass (5416m/17764ft): 7 - 8 hours
Day 15: Muktinath to Jomsom (2,715m/8,910ft): 5-6 hours
Day 16: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara (823m/2,700ft): 30mins
Day 17: Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu: 30mins
Day 18: Final departure
- Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3/4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
& Breakfast) & Other Destination Based on Trekking Area.
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
- Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
- Trekking staffs wages etc.
- 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
- Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
- Trekking Duffle Bag
- Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person.
- Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
- Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
- All Government and local Taxes
- International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
- Meals will be Start when your Trek starts
- International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Domestic Ticket Etc.
- Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.