Nanga Parbat (literally in Sanskrit means Naked Mountain) is in Pakistan. It is the ninth highest mountain in the world with a summit elevation of 8,126 metres (26,660 ft) above sea level. Nanga Parbat massif is located at the western corner pillar of the Himalayas and close to the Karakoram Range. It is an isolated mountain surrounded by the rivers Indus and Astore. It has 3 huge faces. The Rakhiot (Ra Kot) face is overlooked by the north and south silver crags and silver plateau; the Diamir face is rocky in the beginning. The Rupal face is the highest precipice in the world. Anyone who has ever stood at the foot of this Rupal face up above the ‘Tap Alpe’, gets amazed by its sheer size. The ice wall of Mount Nanga Parbat is the highest in the world. It is really challenging to climb. As there happened many mountaineering deaths in the mid and early 20th century, climbers have lent it the nickname ‘killer mountain’ It was first climbed on 3rd of July 1953 via East Ridge (Rakhiot Flank) by Hermann Buhl a member of German-Austrian Expedition Team. Buhl was the first climber to summit Mt. Nanga Parbat above 8,000 metre alone without oxygen. We follow the easiest and safest Kinshofer route for expedition via the Westerly Diamir face
Day 01 slamabad: Arrive Islamabad and transfer to Hotel .
Day 02 Islamabad: Briefing at the Ministry of Tourism.
Day 03 Chilas: Drive by coach to Chilas (480km) on Karakoram Highway.
Day 04-05: Drive to Halale by jeep and trek to Diamori B.C.
Day 06–36: 30 days for acclimatization and climbing Mountain .
Day 37-38: Trek down to Halale and drive by jeep to Chilas.
Day 39 Islamabad:Drive on KKH to Islamabad. Overnight at hotel.
Day 40: Farewell diner and meeting at Alpine Club of Pakistan.
Day 41 Fly out: final Departure to Your home
(01) Arrival & Departure : Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
(02) Hotel In Islamabad : 4 nights in Islamabad 4 star Hotel on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
(03) Member transportion : Islamabad –Chilas by bus, Chilas to halale by jeep,Halale to Chilas by jeep and Chilas to Islamabad (by bus ) Member and Staff.
(04) Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Member and Staffs From Islamabad –to chilas by bus chilas to halale(by jeep) –Base camp(by Porters)- base camp to halale(by porters) Halale to chilas (by jeep) chilas to Islamabad by bus
(05) Permit : Nanga parbat expedition permit , National park fees .
(06) Garbage Management :Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees
(07) Lodging & Fooding : Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
(08) Cargo Clearance : International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes
(09) Liaison Officer : 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary ,accommodation .
(10) Base Camp Staff : Base camp Cook & Kitchen Helper
(11) Porter : Porters per member up to Base camp & Porters return from Base camp
(12) Staff Salary and allowance : All staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing
(13) Insurance : All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
(14) Member Luggage :60 Kg per member for personal baggage
(15) Base Tent : VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
(16) Base Base equipment : Base camp foam mattresses, dinning, Kitchen, Toilet & Store tents, hot shower, Tables & chairs & Cooking gears
(17) Heater : Heater for base camp in each Dining tent
(18) Light : 1 Solar panel for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
(19) Dinner: one Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Islamabad with Staff
(01-19) Base camp service
(20) Oxygen: (O2)-Poisk cylinder: 02 oxygen bottle for each member and 01 oxygen bottle for each high altitude Sherpa
(21) Mask & Regulator : 1 Set of top Out mask for each member and high altitude Sherpa
(22) Permit : Satellite Phone /walkie talkie Phone if necessary in basis of Member
(23) High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa per member
(24) High camp service : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, high altitude tent, high food and fixing gear (C1) (C2) (C3) (C4)
(01-24) full board service
(01) Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in Islamabad Hotel stay and more the 4 nights in Islamabad Hotel
(02) Insurance : Travel and high altitude insurance ,accident, medical & emergency evacuation
(03) Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, personal equipment and shopping
(04) Pakistan's Visa: Pakistan visa should take into your home country or should take visa and pays fees upon arrival as per the rules and regulation of Pakistan Government.
(05) Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips : Sherpa Summit bonus US$1500 , please calculate some tips
(06) Rescue Evacuation : Emergency rescue evacuation cost, if needed and all other personal nature expenses
There are no discussions.
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
No reviews have been left yet.Write Review