On our trek we start in the lower Langtang Valley, trekking through its forests and among the villages and farmlands of its people, many of who are of Tibetan origin. Once an important trading route with Tibet, this influence is reflected in the character of the villages and peoples. During part of the trek you will be walking through National Park, and though wildlife is never easy to spot in a forest setting, there are chances of seeing some interesting animals and birds. Among those found in the park are monkeys, musk deer, pika and the national bird of Nepal, the colourful danphe.
From Langtang village, the track continues to Kyangjin Gompa (3,740 m). This is the site of the Yala Cheese Factory. There is a STOL airstrip at Chhaldang, a short distance east of Kyangjin. Visiting to the Yala Cheese Factory (4.633 m) and the small lakes beyond Yala are worthwhile. Yala can be reached within half a day from Kyangjin Gompa. From Kyangjin Gompa, a continuation to the pastures of Langsisa (4.084 m) provides the good views of numerous glaciers. There are some huts in Langsisa that can be reached within one day's walk from Kyangjin Gompa.
Day 1: Arrive in international airport in Kathmandu and free transport to selected hotel and rest of day personal activities.
Day 2: Free Day in Kathmandu, Sightseeing
Day 3: Drive to Syabru bensi by bus or Jeep (1450m 7/8 hours) over night at Lodge.
Trisuli – Dhunche- Syabrubensi
In the morning, we pick you up from the Hotel. We take Private Jeep from Hotel. We pass many small cities during our driving to Syabrubensi. When we reach to Dhunche (district headquarter of Rasuwa), if the weather is nice we can see the nice view of Ganesh Himal. We follow all the way Trisuli River. It is about 7/8 hours driving from Kathmandu to Syabrubensi.
Private bus/ jeep:
It is also possible to use private bus or jeep from Kathmandu to Syabrubensi. If you query, we can provide private bus or jeep as well. This way is much more conformable.
Day 4: Trek to Lama Hotel (2640m 6 hours walking) over night at Lodge.
This is our trekking starting point. After the breakfast, we start to hike. As soon as we start our trek we cross the Bridge of Trisuli River. We follow the Langtang River. It is interesting part of walking through the forest. During our hike, we pass small town like, pahiro, Bamboo. It is about 6 hours walking hike from Syabrubensi to Lama Hotel. The trail is slowly up at the beginning but at the end it is hard.
Day 5: Trek to Langtang village (3340m 6 hours walking) overnight at the Lodge.
This day, we start in the morning as normal time (8:00 am). We walk through the rhododendron forest. The trail is slowly up hill. This day we can see some mountains such as Langtang Lirung , Naya kang and some others peaks. During our trek, we pass Gunachok, Thomna , Ghoratabela , Thyangsyap and then Langtang village. It takes us about 5/6 hours to get there. It is the village of Tamang people. We can explore rest of the day. It is big village.
Day 6: Trek to Kyanjing gompa( 3860m 5/6 hours walking) overnight at the Lodge.
This day we start our trip as usual time.If it is nice weather, we can see the wonderful view of mountains at the beginning of this hike. People from this village are Buddhist. During our hike we can see many mani stone walls. It is about 3/4 hours hiking from Langtang village to Kyanjing Gompa. The trail is much easier to Kyanjing Gompa. We can explore the rest of the day in Kyanjing Gompa and cheese factory as well.
Day 7: Rest day explore around the Glacier, Tsergo Ri(Cherko Ri) and climb kyanjing ri over night at same place.
This day we have many choices. It is depending as your wish we take one of following hiking. we can see views of Langtang Lirung, Naya kang, Lang shisha Ri, Penthang Karpo Ri and Dorje Lakpa and some others mountains.
- Kyanjing Ri hiking.
- Tsergo Ri(Cherko Ri hiking.
over night at same place.
Day 8: Trek down to Lama Hotel (2640m 7hours walking) overnight at Lodge.
It is the day for down hill and same way back. We start in the morning as normal time. The trail is all the way down hill. We hike in one day from Kyanjing Gompa to Lama Hotel. It is nice part of hiking. If you are lucky you can see some wild animal as well. The trail is all the way down hill. So we can do it in 7 hours from Kyajing Gompa to Lama Hotel.
Day 9: Trek to Syabrubeshi (1450m 5/6 hours walking) overnight at the Lodge.
The half of the trail is same way back from Lama Hotel to Pahiro. The trail from Lama Hotel to Bamboo is very steep down hill but it is still nice because we hike in the nature. Bamboo to Pahiro is much easier. After walking little bit from Pahiro. all the way down is Syabrubensi). Overnight at Hotel in Syabrubeshi
Day 10 : Drive back to Katmandu by Bus or Jeep. 7 hours driving. O/N at Hotel
- Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3/4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
& Breakfast) & Other Destination Based on Trekking Area.
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
- Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
- Trekking staffs wages etc.
- 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
- Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
- Trekking Duffle Bag
- Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person.
- Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
- Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
- All Government and local Taxes
- International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
- Meals will be Start when your Trek starts
- International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Domestic Ticket Etc.
- Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.