The crown jewel of any climbing career, Everest is a transformative peak that is guaranteed to not just challenge you, but to change you.
- Discover what you are truly capable of
- Stand on the highest point of our planet
- Be humbled climbing amongst the giants of the Himalaya
- Enjoy lifelong friendships with your Sherpa and fellow climbers alike
- Climb through the famous and rugged Khumbu icefall
- See the sunrise over the Himalaya from the highest point on earth!
- High degree of autonomy and independence
- Highly affordable
- Recognises past skillset and qualifications as a mountaineer
- Gives access to CTSS logistics but maintains independence as a climber
- Personal Sherpa assistance only above Camp 2 on the summit bid
- No Professional Guidance and therefore higher risk
- Less comradery as climbing mostly alone
- Lack of Everest specific knowledge (unless you have climbed high on Everest previously)
- Possible language/cultural barriers
- Personal Sherpa have less qualification than IFMGA, Western Guide or Private Guides
- No refresher training
The Sherpa Supported Climb is designed for the highly experienced mountaineer. These are climbers who are qualified to, and prefer, climbing autonomously but are looking for logistical support and expedition oversight.
This option will see you climbing fully independently until the summit rotation when you will be partnered with a personal Sherpa above Camp 2.
Throughout the expedition, you will have full access to CTSS logistics, the support of our Everest Expedition Leader in advising you, support from our Sherpa team throughout the expedition to assist you with your load carries.