Everest Base Camp is the gateway for all the climbers that attempt to climb the highest summit of the world, the Everest. Everest Base Camp is not a usual trek location; it is the most famous trekking location that holds a long history of pride, glory and tragedy too. It is a brand in itself, a dream venture that many people in the world dream to accomplish. Spectacular views, loyal and friendly inhabitants (the Sherpas) make Everest Base Camp Trek the most sought out trek destination. Trekking at this highly sought out trek destination is not too tough and the routes are not that complex. You can be fully assured that your trek journey with us will be an amazing experience. We initiate you journey to the base camp with an amazing tour of the picturesque valley that offers a glimpse of its World Heritage Sites. Following this you can enjoy a brief morning flight to the beginning point of the trek, Lukla. Lukla is a beautiful Sherpa village situated in the lap of Himalayas. Our journey will then follow a steep river valley to Namche Bazar which is the official gateway to Khumbu region, Surrounded by beautiful Himalayas the beauty of Namche Bazar will surely leave you spell bound.
Day 1:Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel
Day 2:Kathmandu - Lukla - Phakding
Day 3:Phakding - Namche Bazaar
Day 4:Rest day at Namche Bazaarfor acclimatization
Day 5:Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche
Day 6:Trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche
Day 7:Rest day at Dingboche for acclimatization
Day 8:Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche
Day 9:Trek from Lobuche to Everest Base Camp via Gorakshep and return to Gorekshep
Day 10:Trek from Gorakshep to Kala Patthar and trek to Pheriche
Day 11:Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazaar
Day 12:Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 13:Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 14:Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure
- International and Domestic Airport transfers.
- 2 nights hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) on trek.
- Accommodations in lodges on trek.
- A guide & porters (1 porter for each 2 trekkers and a porter carry about 20-22 KG from 2 of you).
- Paper works, National park entry permits, & TIMS permit.
- Flight fare Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu with airport tax.
- Arrangement of emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets and duffle bag – if Necessary (return after the trek).
- entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu).
- Your insurance (compulsory).
- Meals (lunch & dinner in Kathmandu).
- Your personal expenses, drink water, hot and cold drinks & bar bills.
- Laundry, telephone, hot shower & internet charge.
- Tips for the guide and porters.
- Anything not mentioned in included section.
- $1,030 - $1,400
- January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, December 7 - 14 Days
Share with your friends