Our dedication and professional responsibility motivates us to be available to you and your clients at all times. In this way, all our trips and expeditions have been adapted to the new protocols of health, integrity and safety, respecting social distance and ensuring that all transport and accommodation bookings are in optimal, clean and disinfected conditions for your tour and stay.
DAY 1: QUITO | CHIMBORAZO RESERVE / BASE FIELD 5,000 MSNM – 16,400 FT
- Chimborazo wildlife production reserve, visit to the interpretation information center.
- Base camp, theoretical induction and practical preparation for a safe foray into the high mountain.
- Ajugas de Wimper, tour to the ajugas of the first conqueror of the Summit Edward Wimper.
DAY 2: CHIMBORAZO SUMMIT 6,310 MSNM - 20,702 FT | QUITO.
- Base Camp of Mount Chimborazo, ascent and scale to the Summit 6,310 msnm – 20,702 ft.
- Maximum summit of Mount Chimborazo, congratulations and photographic captures of the highest point of the planet to the stars of outer space from the Ecuadorian Andes mountain range.
- Return to the city of Quito, extension or transfer program: If you do not have any extension for another trip in Ecuador, our team will transfer you to the Airport (Air tickets not included).
If you need a programme that suits your tastes and interests, write to us so that we can organise the ideal itinerary for you and your friends, as we manage different routes to explore spectacular mountains and the most biodiverse, historical and cultural places in Ecuador and South America. Contact us!