Annapurna base camp Trekking (ABC Trek) is a popular trekking trail. It is one of the best trials among the most famous trekking destination on the continent. Because of which it is the most visited trekking area in Nepal.
Annapurna Region lies in the Annapurna Conservation Area. So, this area is playing an important role in the conservation of the environment globally. The Gurung lifestyle, the Ghanduruk valley, and the mind-blowing views of Annapurna Ranges are the major attractions of this district.
The Annapurna Region is surrounded by numerous Himalayan ranges. It includes the Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri, and Machhapuchhre also known as the fish-tail mountain.
The Annapurna begins with the terraced slopes and beautiful towns with orchid and rhododendron Forest. We will pass through fields, woodlands, hot springs, and a portion of the forest area. All the sceneries lie within the beautiful background of the wonderful Himalaya.
Annapurna Trek is a moderate trek with choices for both tea-house or outdoors. There are no criteria for age and physical wellness. Because of this, explorers of all ages and physical conditions can trek Annapurna.
Annapurna trek starts from Pokhara. So, we can see various slopes and trails with beautiful views and snow-capped high Himalayan.
Annapurna Trekking is suitable on various occasions. There are both long and short schedules available. So, we can have our trek according to own time, physical wellness, and interests.
Mission summit Treks have been organizing trekking since 2015. It is one of the leading trekking organizers based in Nepal. We operate trekking and Expedition in all trekking trails and regions of Nepal because it has been officially opened for trekking & Hiking. We have a group of highly experienced and professional trekking and experienced staff. So, you will be guided & helped in every step of the way. So, you can have a wonderful trek with us.
Which mountains can I see when trekking in the Annapurna Region?
Annapurna II (7,937 m - 26,040 ft)
- Annapurna III (7,555 m - 24,786 ft)
- Annapurna IV (7,525 m - 24,688 ft)
- Gangapurna (7,455 m - 24,457 ft)
- Annapurna South (7,219 m - 23,684 ft)
- Annapurna I Central (8,041 m - 26,414 ft)
- Annapurna Fang (7,647 m - 25,089 ft)
- Khangsar Kang (7,485 m - 24,557 ft)
- Tarke Kang (7,202 m - 23,629 ft)
- Lachenal Peak (7,140 m - 23,425 ft)
- Tilicho Peak (7,135 m - 23,409 ft)
- Nilgiri Himal North (7,061 m - 23,166 ft)
- Nilgiri Himal Central (6,940 m - 22,769 ft)
- Nilgiri Himal South (6,839 m - 22,438 ft)
- Machhapuchchhre a.k.a. Fish Tail Mountain (6,993 m - 22,943 ft)
- Hiunchuli (6,441 m - 21,132 ft)
- Gandharba Chuli (6,248 m - 20,499 ft)