(01) Arrival & Departure : Airport transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
(02) Hotel In Islamabad : 4 nights in Islamabad 4 star Hotel on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
(03) Member transportion : Islamabad –Chilas by bus, Chilas to halale by jeep,Halale to Chilas by jeep and Chilas to Islamabad (by bus ) Member and Staff.
(04) Transportation: Necessary all equipment Transportation for all Member and Staffs From Islamabad –to chilas by bus chilas to halale(by jeep) –Base camp(by Porters)- base camp to halale(by porters) Halale to chilas (by jeep) chilas to Islamabad by bus
(05) Permit : Nanga parbat expedition permit , National park fees .
(06) Garbage Management :Stool Shipment Transfer & Garbage Deposit fees
(07) Lodging & Fooding : Food 3 meals a day in Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
(08) Cargo Clearance : International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes
(09) Liaison Officer : 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment, salary ,accommodation .
(10) Base Camp Staff : Base camp Cook & Kitchen Helper
(11) Porter : Porters per member up to Base camp & Porters return from Base camp
(12) Staff Salary and allowance : All staffs & porters daily wages, equipment, food & clothing
(13) Insurance : All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
(14) Member Luggage :60 Kg per member for personal baggage
(15) Base Tent : VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
(16) Base Base equipment : Base camp foam mattresses, dinning, Kitchen, Toilet & Store tents, hot shower, Tables & chairs & Cooking gears
(17) Heater : Heater for base camp in each Dining tent
(18) Light : 1 Solar panel for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
(19) Dinner: one Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Islamabad with Staff
(01-19) Base camp service
(20) Oxygen: (O2)-Poisk cylinder: 02 oxygen bottle for each member and 01 oxygen bottle for each high altitude Sherpa
(21) Mask & Regulator : 1 Set of top Out mask for each member and high altitude Sherpa
(22) Permit : Satellite Phone /walkie talkie Phone if necessary in basis of Member
(23) High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa per member
(24) High camp service : Necessary cooking gas, cooking pot for member, high altitude tent, high food and fixing gear (C1) (C2) (C3) (C4)
(01-24) full board service
(01) Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in Islamabad Hotel stay and more the 4 nights in Islamabad Hotel
(02) Insurance : Travel and high altitude insurance ,accident, medical & emergency evacuation
(03) Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, personal equipment and shopping
(04) Pakistan’s Visa: Pakistan visa should take into your home country or should take visa and pays fees upon arrival as per the rules and regulation of Pakistan Government.
(05) Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips : Sherpa Summit bonus US$1500 , please calculate some tips
(06) Rescue Evacuation : Emergency rescue evacuation cost, if needed and all other personal nature expenses