Mount Everest has been the biggest dream of every mountaineer. It is the most popular and challenging choice among the mountaineers. Ascent Himalayas has traditionally been running the Everest South side expedition and we are here to help you to make this dream a reality.
The south side has a good record of success due to the easy access of the route. Ascent Himalayas plans and leads to Everest every year from south side of Nepal. We offer an entirely experienced Sherpas, with the great support and plenty of oxygen supplies.
· All arrival and departure transfer services.
· 4 nights accommodations at 4/5 Star hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
· Necessary staffs including experienced guides, cook, kitchen staffs and porters during the trekking and climbing.
· Flight Tickets for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu sector
· All trekking and camping equipment like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
· 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee)
· National Park entry fee
· Expedition Royalty to climb Mt. Everest.
· Lobuche Peak Permit
· Garbage Deposit
· Government Liaison officer.
· 1:1 Climbing Sherpa Per client.
· All the Salary, Equipment charge Air ticket food of the Sherpa’s and other staffs.
· All wages, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs in trekking and expedition.
· First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
· Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the pay service.
· Radio set for communication during climbing.
· Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
· Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
· Each expedition member will have an individual tent.
· Solar panel/Generator for light and battery charger.
· All tents for camp 1, 2 and 3. Icefall charges.
· 8 bottles of oxygen per client Top out/Summit mask and regulator.
· Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
· 2 Company Duffle Bag
· Welcome Dinner
· Summit bonus 1500
· Tips for staffs
· Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
. Extra Nights at Kathmandu
· Personal climbing Equipment’s
· Personal life, Medical insurance
· Emergency evacuation, Helicopter rescue if required
· Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving into Nepal
· Bar bills & beverage
|1||April 05||Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel|
|2||April 06||Preparation day at Kathmandu|
|3||April 07||Flight to Lukla(2804m) and trek to Phakding|
|4||April 08||Trek to Namche Bazar(3441m)|
|5||April 09||Acclimatization day at Namche Bazar|
|6||April 10||Trek to Debuche(3820m)|
|7||April 11||Trek to Dingboche(4410m)|
|8||April 12||Acclimatization day at Dingboche|
|9||April 13||Trek to Lobuche.|
|10||April 14||Trek to Everest Base Camp|
|11-53||April 15 -May 26||Climbing period for Lobuche peak & Mt Everest|
|54||May 27||Pack up Base Camp and prepare to descent|
|55||May 28||Trek to Pheriche|
|56||May 29||Trek to Namche|
|57||May 30||Trek to Lukla|
|58||May 31||Flight to Kathmandu|
|59||June 01||Rest day in Kathmandu|