Ama-Dablam is renowned for its incredible beauty. Located to the south of Everest and Lhotse, it is characterized as vertical walls and sharp exposed ridges. We climb via the ascent route, the classic southwest ridge. The climb requires a strong mountaineering background and previous high altitude experience. We will fly to Lukla and trek to Amadablam base camp via Namche bazaar and Tengboche. From base camp at an altitude of 4500m., we will erect at least three camps in the mountain slopes. Our highly experienced Sherpa team will fix the ropes and assist whenever necessary. From our high camp, we'll make the final push to summit along steep and snow-capped slopes. We will climb along a nicely exposed ridge providing unsurpassed views from one of the world's most coveted peaks.
Day 01 : Pick up from the International Airport and transfer to Hotel. (1350m.)
Day 02 - 03: Official work for expedition & briefing at Ministry of Tourism.
Day 04 : Fly to Lukla trek to Phakding 4 hrs (2640m.)
Day 05 : Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m.)
Day 06 : Rest for (acclimatization) visit Khumjung, Khungde over night Namche Bazaar.
Day 07 : Namche Bazaar to Tengboche Monastery (3800m.)
Day 08 : Tengboche to Pangboche (3900m.)
Day 09 : Pangboche to Mt. Ama Dablam Base Camp (4600 m.)
Day 10 : Settle Amadablam Base Camp.
Day 11-26 : Mt. Ama Dablam Climbing Period.
Day 27 : Cleaning up Base Camp.
Day 28 : Amadablam Base Camp to Tangboche
Day 29 : Tengboche to Namche/Monjo
Day 30 : Trek to Lukla.
Day 31 : Fly back to Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 32 : Day Briefing Ministry of Tourism
Day 33 : Final Departure from Kathmandu
- 4 Nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast a- tourist standard Hotel.
- Permit fee of Ama Dablam 6812m. Expedition
- Food for Trekking and base camp of expedition
- Expedition staff: Trekking B.C. Guide, Cook, Cook helper
- For Expedition necessary Porter or Yak Lukla to B.C. & Base camp Lukla
- Kathmandu –Lukla – Kathmandu flights with Cargo 30 KG per climber
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition staff
- Life, Medical & Rescue Insurance for Nepalese expedition staff + officer
- 1 tent for 1 person in base camp
- Mattresses, dining tent, Toilet tent, Store tent, Table and chair for expedition
- Pick up & drop in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport)
- Welcome dinner with typically Nepali restaurant with songs & dance
- Agency service charge
- Personal equipment for trekking & climbing
- Personal expenses
- Bar Bills & beverage