Climb Mont Blanc (4810m) with skis!
A two days ascend via the Grands Mullets route
IFMGA qualified Mountain guides
only 2 participants per guide
About the activity
Mont Blanc (4809 m) is the ultimate goal for almost any climber worldwide. Climbing this famous mountain with skis in early spring is a very special and challenging adventure for fit skiers with alpine experience.
Fitness Levels & Technical Ability
- Expert level of off-piste skiing is required (skiing level 5+)
- Very good fitness level is reqired (fitness level D)
- Previous mountaineering experience in ice and snow is required
- planning and guiding of the route by an IFMGA certified guide/aspirant
- avalanche safety equipement
- complete set of mountaineering gear
- transportation within the activity
- half a schooling day (crampons and ice axe usage) depending on the arrival time
- maximum 2 people per guide
- shuttles to/from the airport
- personal insurances
- skiing equipment rental
- cable car to Aiguille de Midi middle station and back
- overnights in the valley and in the hut of approximately 80,00€/60,00€ for half pension in the valley/ on the hut
- additional food and beverages outside of the half-board
- In-case of a single participant, the activity can still take place with an additional payment
- Prolonging the program to 4-6 days is possible! Please contact us for an offer.
- In an alpine hut, the overnights are usually in bunkbeds with 4-6 people in one room.
- A skier/boarder who decided not to take-part at any time of the activity will not receive any refund