Mera Peak is one of the popular trekking peaks in Nepal. The peak is much more approachable from the south. One can have a scenic view of the peak from the lakes lying in the eastern part of Kongma La. The panoramic views of Mt. Nupse, Mt. Pumori, among other peaks, and glaciers are very outstanding and memorable. Formerly known as Mehra Peak or simply Mehra, the beautiful mountain rises to the north of Kongma La above the Khumbu glacier.
Day 01 : Pick up from the Int'L Airport, transfer to Hotel & welcome dinner.
Day 02 : Climbing Preparation in Kathmandu
Day 03 : Early morning flight to Lukla (2800m) and Trek to Chutenga (3350m)
Day 04 : Chutenga to over Zatrela pass overnight at Chatrarbu (4340m)
Day 05 : Chatrabu to Kothe (3700m)
Day 06 : Kothe to Thagnak (4356m)
Day 07 : Thanak Rest for Acclimatization Camp.
Day 08 : Thanak to Khare (4900m)
Day 09 : Khare to Mera La For Glacier training & back to khare (5200m)
Day 10 : Khare to Mera High Camp (5800m)
Day 11 : High Camp to Mera Summit & return back to Khare (6421m)
Day 12 : Khare to Kothe Camp (3700m)
Day 13 : Kothe to Chatrabu Camp (4340m)
Day 14 : Chatrabu to Lukla overnight in Lodge (2800m)
Day 15 : Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 16 : Sightseeing and Shopping in Kathmandu
Day 17 : Transfer to International Airport and fly home.
- Arrival in International Airport and Departure.
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Entrance fee in National Park.
- Climbing Peak Permit
- Kathmandu to Lukla / Lukla to Kathmandu Flight
- All camping Equipment, two men tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent and Mattresses during the Peak climbing.
- Lodge and Camping Accommodation Breakfast, lunch, dinner in trekking and climbing period.
- Climbing Sirdar, Sherpa, Cook, Kitchen staffs and porters.
- Insurance for trekking & Climbing Staff.
- Climbing equipments and Daily Salary for Staff.
- Oxygen for Emergency Rescue.
- Climbing Gears, Fix Rope, Main Rope, Snow Ball, Ice Crop, Rock Piton, High Tent, EPI Gas, EPI Head, Cooking Set etc.
- Personal equipment for Climbing.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Personal expenses/Bar bills.
- Tipping for Expeditions staff.
- Alcoholic beverages and canned or bottled cold drinks.
- Extra cost for air cargo, if more than 20 kgs.
- Extra cost for bad weather or change flight with helicopter