Mardi Himal Trekking is a less crowded trekking destination in the Annapurna region that provides an off-the-beaten-track experience for those who like a more tranquil time. It is a short and easy trekking trail in the Annapurna region which is located in the middle part of Nepal. This trek is best to experience the brilliance of solitary ever snow-capped peaks and the great opportunity of excellent cultural experience and venture of the Annapurna region. It is also full of drama because the trips to the mountains overlook you. And it is a unique experience walking through the cultural villages, terraced fields, and beautiful flora and fauna. During the time trekking, you will have an opportunity to see the wonderful views of the mountain, and beautiful landscapes. The trail leads through an easy route with an occasional uphill and downhill hike that follows ridges and valleys. A short trek that follows a shrub-like path along the foothills of the beautiful Annapurna region and the region is populated by the Gurung people who are well known as the brave Gorkhali all over the world and we will have an opportunity to known about the culture, tradition, and the lifestyle of the Gurung people who are the local inhabitant of this wonderful land. Most of the Gurung people in this region are influenced by Tibetan Buddhism.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist Bus drive 6 – 7 hours
Day 03: Pokhara to Deurali (2100m). 4 hour
Day 04: Deurali to Forest Camp (2400m) 5 hours
Day 05: Forest Camp to Low Camp or Badal Dada (2970m) 5 hour
Day 06: Low Camp or Badal Dada to High Camp (3550m) average 5 hrs
Day 07: Hike to Mardi Himal Viewpoint (4000m.) and return to Low Camp 8 hrs
Day 08: Low Camp to Siding (1700m.) 5 hrs
Day 09: Siding to Pokhara 2 Hrs Drive
Day 10: Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus drive 6 – 7 hours
Day 11: Final International Departure
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights' standard accommodation in Katmandu includes Breakfast.
- 2-night hotel in Pokhara includes Breakfast.
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with a cup of tea or Coffee).
- All Trekking Permit and Paperwork as Annapurna conservation entry permits (ACAP) and Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- Local Transportation Sharing Jeep or Van.
- All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English-speaking Trekking Guide. His well-paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance, etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- After the Success Trip, Everest Trekking Routes will Provide Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Domestic Flight
- Private Car, Jeep, Van and Bus
- Deserts (cakes, bakes, and pies)
- The additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi-Fi
- Personal expenses any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
- $650 - $700
- January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December 7 - 8 Days
Share with your friends