Day 1 – 10: Arrival and Trekking to Basecamp (4.800m)
1. Day: Arrival in Kathmandu, first get-together at the hotel. Pick up at the airport and transfer to the hotel is included! The first day starts very easy – check in at the hotel, get-together with the other expedition members, a chilled beer at the terrace and feel the growing excitement for the upcoming expedition.
2. Day: Day at leisure in Kahtmandu. For those who haven’t been here before – you will love it. Relaxing, shoppin in Thamel, culture or just soak up the flair of the city. Anyone as they wish.
3. Day: Drive to Bhulbule (840 m) and overnight stay at the lodge.
4.-5. Day: Drive to Dharapani 1920 m and trek to Tilje 2300 m. A beautiful hike to the basecamp with perfect acclimatization awaits us.
6. Day: Trek to Bhimthang 3610 m
7. Day: Acclimatization day in Bhimthang. Optional trek in the surrounding area.
8. Day: Trek to Dharamsala 4460 m
9. Day: Trek to Samagoan 3525 m
10. Day: We will reach Manaslu Basecamp at. 4800m
Day 11 - 36: Climbing time
11.-36. Day: Climbing time. The plan is to set up 3 high camps at 5.600 m, 6.550 m and 7.400 m. The last camp will probably be set up at the ascent day.
Day 37 - 43: Descent and Return
37. Day: Descent to Samagoan
38. Day: Trek back to Dharamsala 4460 m
39. Day: Trek to Bhimthang 3610 m
40. Day: Trek back to Dharapani 1920 m
41. Day: Drive from Dharapani to Besisahar and further to Kathmandu
42. Day: Kathmandu. We will enjoy our return to the civilization, with all its amenities while we are waiting for our equipment to arrive from the overland route.
43. Day: End of the expedition / transfer to the airport.