Manaslu Circuit Trek is a moderate and rapid high pass and restricted Specialist route in Nepal. Manaslu Circuit Trek is a cheap tea house trek that compromises you with a glimpse of adventurous vegetation and residing miraculous cultures in Nepal. The local inhabitants and their cultures and traditions also are major attractions of Round Manaslu Trekking. The extra major feature of the Manaslu trekking route is the virgin territory, where just a pair of trekkers is seen yearly. However, Manaslu Larke La Pass is achieving more popularity rapidly. In recent years, Manaslu Trekking has perceived more streams of adventurous trekkers coming to the present domicile. The challenges and enthralling scenarios you get through this trek are a must-see for any trekker, trying to find a never seen experience.
Manaslu Circuit Trek is especially eminent as a solitary trek with a hard and fast prerequisite of getting a minimum of 2 people. So a minimum of 2 people would be there in the prior phase. it'll aid tons in accommodation and taking permits too. Outstanding Nepalese-styled houses and hotels accommodating different amenities may fascinate you to pass time there also. Nevertheless, you'll also pass nights in tents/camps and luxuriate in the naturally Nepal under billions of stars. Taking care of the title, the name Manaslu means “The Spirit Mountain”. Mount Manaslu is one among the mountains exceeding the peak of 8000m towering with an elevation of 8,163m.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,400m)
Day 02: Explore a day in Kathmandu and Permit Preparation
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Machha Khola [900m/2952 ft]: 7 – 8 hours
Day 04: Machha Khola -Jagat [1410m/ 4625 ft]: 6 – 7 Hrs
Day 05: Jagat – Filim [1600m] 6 hours
Day 06: Philim – Deng [1,804m/5917 ft]: 6 – 7 Hrs
Day 07: Deng – Namrung: [2630m/8626ft]: 6 – 7 Hrs
Day 08: Namrung – Samagaon [3530m/11,578 ft]: 6-7 hours
Day 09: Rest Day Samagaun
Day 10: Samagaon – Samdo [3860m/12,660 ft]: 4 – 5 hours
Day 11: Samdo – Dharamsala/Larkya B. C. [4460m/14, 628 ft]: 4 – 5 hours
Day 12: Dharamsala – Larkya la [5160m] – Bimthang [3720m]: 8 – 9 hours
Day 13: Bimthang – Gho [2515m.] 6 hours
Day 14: Gho – Dharapani [1940m.] 5 hours
Day 15: Dharpani to Besishar – Kathmandu Local Jeep and Express Bus
Day 16: Final International Departure
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 3 Nights of standard accommodation in Katmandu BB Plan
- Kathmandu to Sotikhola and Dharapani to Besi Shahar to Kathmandu by Public bus or local Jeep sharing
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with a cup of tea or coffee).
- All Trekking Permit (MCA), (ACAP), Manaslu Special Permit.
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the trek & Campsite where is not able to lodge.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English-speaking Trekking Guide. His well-paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance, flight ticket, etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- After the Success Trip, Everest Trekking Routes will Provide Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals and Extra Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Private Jeep Kathmandu Sotikhola USD 240 Per Jeep 4 to 5 Seat
- Private Jeep Dharapani to Kathmandu USD 340 Per Jeep 4 to 5 Seat
- Deserts (cakes, bakes, and pies)
- All Hot and Cold Drink
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi-Fi
- Personal expenses of any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
- $950 - $1,050
- March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December 12 - 13 Days
Share with your friends