During the pre and post-monsoon seasons, Sherpa Expedition and Trekking can operate expeditions to at least one of Nepal’s most well-liked trekking peaks, Lobuche East (6,119m/20,075ft), set in Nepal's gorgeous Khumbu natural depression.
This is a perfect beginning into Himalayan ascension, giving unique views of the encircling mountains and valleys, culminating within the sight of the soaring peaks of Nuptse and Mount Everest.
This is a really accomplishable expedition for anyone in good condition and with a need for the top journey. it's a journey with several visual highlights, as well as gorgeous views of the encircling Himalayan peaks of Mt. Everest, Cho Oyu, Nuptse, Lhotse, Makalu, Ama Dablam and lots of, many more.
Participants ought to be in sensible physical form and have a background in a basic mount and/or a history of the workout. Instruction in (mountaineering) skills relative to the climb is going to be provided before the climbing commencing because the ascent needs the employment of crampons, ice axe, and tuck rope ascension.
Lobuche Peak Highlights
- Ascend a 6,000m peak within a relatively short timeframe
- Unparalleled views of the Khumbu Valley's giants
- A great introductory expedition into Himalayan climbing
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel (1300m).
Day 2: Trip briefing, paper works and gear checking & sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 3: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla(2840m) Overnight stay at Phakding(2610m)
Day 4: Phakdingto trek to Namche Bazaar (3440mapprox6hrs walk)
Day 5: Acclimatization Day at Namche Bazaar: (3,440m/11,284ft )
Day 6: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft): 5/6 hrs walk.
Day 7: Tengboche trek to Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300 ft): 5/6 hrs.
Day 8: Dingboche to Lobuche (4930) 5hrs.
Day 9: Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5170 m/16,961ft) via Everest Base Camp (5364 m/17,594 ft) - Gorakshep 7/8 hrs.
Day 10: Gorak Shep - Kala Patthar (5545 m/18,192 ft) to Lobuche (4940 m/16,207 ft): 5/6 hrs
Day 11: Lobuche to Lobuche Base Camp (4865m/15,957 ft).
Day 12: Lobuche Base Camp to Lobuche High Camp (5,600m/18,368 ft).
Day 13: Summit day Lobuche Peak (6119m/20,070 ft) Summit & back to Base Camp.
Day 14: Reserve day for Contingency.
Day 15: Lobuche Base Camp trek down to Pangobche (3930 m / 12900 ft): 6/7 hrs.
Day 16: Pangboche trek back to Namche Bazzar (3,440 m/11,280 ft): 5/6 hrs.
Day 17: Namche Bazaar trek back to Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft): 6/8 hrs.
Day 18: Lukla flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 19: Transfer to Tribhuwan International Airport.
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by Sherpa Expedition and Trekking representative while arriving and departing.
- 3 Nights’ accommodations at 3/4 Star hotels in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhnath and Durbar Square).
- Local English-speaking guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Necessary staff including experienced guides and porters during the trekking and climbing.
- Flight Tickets for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu sector to all climbing members and Staff.
- All trekking and camping equipment like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch, and Dinners with tea or coffee) along with available accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Guest Houses or tents for members and staff during trek and climbing in twin sharing basis.
- Per person 30kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 20kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the peak.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Climbing permit for Lobuche East peak.
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period as per the size of the group.
- All wages, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staff.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staff.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during the climbing period.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge, and Government Taxes levied in Nepal
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation, and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Sherpa Expedition and Trekking T-shirt
- Our service Charges
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Oxygen Cylinders, Masks, Hoses and Regulators. Though Snowy will provide the same, usage of Oxygen Cylinders, Masks, Hoses, and Regulators will be charged extra
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival)
- Icefall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with another member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in the cost includes section.
It is obligatory to possess smart travel insurance or emergency evacuation insurance which is able to cowl evacuation by any suggests that of transportation from high altitude. it's additionally extremely counselled that each one member have cancellation insurance just in case of associate degree accident before departure, or if the trip is cancelled thanks to unforeseen circumstances.
Fitness & Experiences
For personal safety and success, glorious physical conditions square measure needed. before the trek, we recommend physical activities like running, swimming and sport combined with climbs to smaller peaks which incorporates climbs that involve travel on crampons below all types of conditions. make sure you're snug with extreme exposure and steep drop-offs for long periods of your time and capable of carrying the serious back of a mean of 30lbs. embrace lots of technical rock and mountaineering experiences, therefore you're fairly snug following on alpine rock route. Be at home with jammers, ascenders, crampons, all of your gear, and knot. we'll review every climber’s bio on a private basis to assist develop climbers curious about making an attempt Mount Ama Dablam.
A lot of food you have taken altitude the higher you´ll perform. Considering the loss of appetence on a better attitude, Sherpa Shepherds guide can assist you to settle on food things that have quality and best to digest at higher-altitude throughout the trekking and accommodation within the lodges. However, at base camp, our expedition cook is set the most effective menu. we recommend you bring your own food if you, therefore, need like chocolate bars, dry foods etc. we have a tendency to cater to completely different dietary necessities and full eater menus will be provided for the asking.
In Kathmandu, you'll lodge in star deluxe hotels and whereas you’re on trek your accommodation is in native lodges/guesthouses. At base camp, your accommodation is in tented camps. you must thus not expect the standards that may be achieved in luxury accommodation within the town. All accommodation is organized on a twin sharing basis throughout the trekking and native lodges won’t be in fact as like in hotels in Kathmandu.
In case of any high hypoxia issues commonly as a primary precaution 1st, it's suggested to return down in real time to a lower altitude for a few rests and within the worse condition, you have got to more come back down either by whirlybird or by land transport.
For the climb weather report, we have a tendency to advise you to use from Meteo Swiss or from the Republic of Austria or we are able to assist you to urge involved with them. For the prompt weather, Forecast sends to you by SMS or email or on phone to organize your summit try.