Langtang Valley trekking is one of the famous trekking destinations of Nepal which is just 19 miles north of Kathmandu valley. It is the closest trekking destination to the Kathmandu valley. In this region, trekking through its forests and among the villages and farmlands of its people and many of who are of Tibetan origin and there are chances of seeing some interesting animals and birds during the time of this wonderful valley trekking. We will be the witness to the eye-catching mountain views, the lush forest of rhododendron, majestic waterfalls, rugged rocks, and beautiful landscapes. Trekking in this region is easily accessible from Kathmandu offering a massive of the trekking destinations. The trekking route goes through traditional and ethnic villages and virgin forests on the way to the beaks. The trail is unspoiled and trekkers can enjoy the area without any disturbance. The green lush valleys with the sensational views of the mountain around this wonderful region are definitely worth a short to a long walk. This trek gives an opportunity to see the wonderful views of the natural and this destination proves that Nepal is one of the most beautiful countries and there are lots of natural things in this wonderful land. The scenery of this region is spectacular, and the treks are more adventurous as the area is visited by a few tourists.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Drive to Syabrubesi (1,550m) 7-8 hours
Day 03: Trekking to Lama Hotel (2,380m) 6 hours
Day 04 Trekking to Mundu (3543m) 6-7 hours
Day 05: Trekking to Kyangjin Gompa (3,870m) 4-5 hours
Day 06: Rest day in Tserko Ri (5000m) 7-8 hours
Day 07: Trekking to Lama Hotel 6-7 hours
Day 08: Trekking to Syabrubesi 4-5 hours
Day 09: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 10: Final departure
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights of standard accommodation in Katmandu BB Plan
- Kathmandu to Syabrubesi and Syabrubesi to Kathmandu by Express Bus
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as (8 Breakfast, 8 Lunch and 7 Dinner)
- All Trekking Permit (Langtang National Permit) and Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English-speaking Trekking Guide. His well-paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance, etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- After the Success Trip, Everest Trekking Routes will Provide Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals and Etra Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Private Jeep
- Deserts (cakes, bakes, and pies)
- The additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi-Fi
- Personal expenses of any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
- $600 - $650
- January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December 7 - 8 Days
Share with your friends