The Everest base camp Kala Patthar trek not an easy route than other regions of the trek, you need strong healthy and physically fit. EBC Kala Patthar Trek is a unique and different experience of high Himalayan.
As well as discover the beautiful Sherpa villages, their culture, traditional and warm hospitality. This trek with the local guide makes a different experience through the wilderness side trip and less frequented tail, therefore, hire a guide to make the trip most comfortable and delightful.
A lot of trekkers love the classic adventure Everest base camp Kala Patthar trek because trek leads world famous trekking route Mount Everest Base Camp and magical viewpoint Kalapathar which are the major attraction of Everest region.
Day 01:Arrival at Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel (1,350m)
Day 02:Trekking preparation and Sightseeing tour day
Day 03:Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,640m) 3-4 hours
Day 04:Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,430m) 5-6 hours
Day 05:Acclimatization in Namche Bazaar (3,430m)
Day 06:Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,867m) 5-6 hours
Day 07:Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,410m) 5-6 hours
Day 08:Acclimatization day at Dingboche (4,410m)
Day 09:Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930m) 5-6 hours
Day 10:Trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep to Everest Base Camp (5,360m) and back Gorak Shep (5,140m) 7-8 hours
Day 11:Trek form Gorakshep to Kalapathar (5,550m) and back to Pheriche (4,240m) 6-7 hours
Day 12:Trek from Pheriche to Phortse (3,810m) 5-6 hours
Day 13:Trek from Phortse to Khumjung (3,790m) 4-5 hours
Day 14:Trek from Khumjung to Thame (3,820m) 4-5 hours
Day 15:Trek from Thame to Monjo (2,835m) 6-7 hours
Day 16:Trek from Monjo to Lukla (2,800m) 4-5 hours
Day 17:Flight back from Lukla to Kathmandu (1,350m) 30-35 munities
Day 18:Final departure, you will be departed to the airport by our crew
- Pickup/Drop from Airport- Hotel- Airport by private car/Jeep.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Teahouse/Trekking lodge and accommodation during the trek
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu).
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek 6 trekkers: 1 assistant guide.
- (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Guide and Porters costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food, and accommodation.
- Himalayan Frozen Adventure bag/duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map are yours to take.
- Seasonal fresh fruits and Supplementary snacks.
- Down jacket and sleeping bag, to be returned after trip completion.
- Emergency rescue operation assistance in arranging in case of complex health conditions (funded by your Travel Insurance).
- Trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS).
- First aid box.
- All government and local taxes.
- Farewell dinners.
- Nepalese visa fee (15 days - $25-30, 30 days- $40-50 and 90 days
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal trekking equipment for this trek.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Personal clothing and gear.
- Tips for guide, porter, and driver.