Everest base camp trek with Island peak climbing
This is the world most popular trekking in Nepal including peak climbing. We Orbit Alpine Adventure organize this trip very well with client desire and demand. Everest base camp trekking its self most popular trekking and peak climbing Iland peak is one of the most popular climbing.
Island Peak lies at the southern ridge of Lhotse-Shar over the Chhukung Glacier. On one side is the glorious peak of Ama Dablam and on the other, you will see the giant Lhotse itself. This adventure on the exotic location is coveted by several trekkers and climbers who scale this peak for satisfaction and the rewarding feeling of conquest. The adventurous geographical conditions pose a perpetual desire for climbers to Island Peak. And although you do not need special climbing skills or technical know-how, you definitely need a desire and a good level of physical fitness is required to go on this amazing and challenging trip.
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02 Full-day Guided Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu Valley by private van
Day 03 Fly from Kathmandu-Lukla(45 minutes) and trek to Phakding 2,652m, 3 hours trek.
Day 04 Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar 3,440m. Approx. 5-6 hrs.
Day 05 Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar
Day 06 Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche 3,867m. Approx 5 hours.
Day 07 Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche 4410m/5-6 hours
Day 08 Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche 4910m/5-6 hours
Day 09 Trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep 5140m/3 hours and Explore Everest Base Camp 5364m.
Day 10 Trek from Gorakshep to Kala Patthar and back to Dingboche 4410m (5/6 hours)
Day 11 Trek from Dingboche to Chhukung 4730m/4 hours
Day 12 Trek from Chhukung to Island Peak Base Camp. 4,970m. 3 hrs.
Day 13 Trek & Climb to High Camp. 5,400m. 2-3 hrs climbs.
Day 14 Climb Island Peak 6,189 m and trek back to Chhukung 4730m/6 hrs
Day 15 Trek from Chhukung to Pangboche 3930m/4-5 hours
Day 16 Trek from Pangboche to Namche 3440m/5-6 hours
Day 17 Trek from Namche to Lukla 2840m/6-7 hours
Day 18 Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 19 A Day of Contingency
Day 20 Departure from Kathmandu
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek and climbing period; breakfast in Kathmandu
- Airport – hotel – airport transfers by car, Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight ticket for clients and guide
- All the ground transportation by private vechaile
- Documentation: Sagarmatha National Park permit, Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) card, Island Peak climbing special permit
- Down jacket, sleeping bags, first-aid kit, water purifying solution (iodine-based). Climbing equipment such as Tent, ice axe, Ropes, crampons, harness, helmet, etc
- A professional and experienced Climbing guide (English-speaking); and porter (carrying up to 25 kg);
- All the expenses for the guide(s) and porter(s) are covered (wages, accommodation, meals, transportation, insurance, etc.). High-altitude workers special insurance.
- Bonus for the climbing guide and all the technical gears for him
- Applicable taxes, service charges or fees
- Nepalese Visa fee
- Excess baggage charges
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain or need extra day in mountain (due to any reason) than scheduled itinerary will have to bear by client.
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance (during adventure trip is compulsory)
- Personal expenses (phone calls, extra battery, bar bills, battery charge, extra potter, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.)
- Tips for guides, potters, and drivers