- World class Western/International Guide who meets you in Kathmandu and stays with you throughout entire expedition including Lobuche climb
- Higher degree of personal service
- Higher degree of safety
- Benefit of an additional Personal Sherpa on your Summit Bid
- Pre-climb ladder and climbing refresher clinics
- High degree of team comradery, shared meals etc with your guide.
- Incredibly good value for money
- Less personal attention than on a private 1:1 climb
This classic Mt. Everest guided climb is season after season our most popular option.
It is well suited to climbers who would like the higher service level “Western style” guidance and are competent, confident, and team orientated climbers. This option is often reported as the most fun & enjoyable climb because of the camaraderie and sense of community with their fellow climbers and year in, year out achieves fantastic summit success.
The Western Guided Team is likely be guided by Casey Grom or a similarly experienced guide.
Casey is a world renowned climber and a consummate professional who is genuine, caring, inspiring, strong, technically solid, and cool-headed. He has 5x Everest summits under his belt, making him one of the most experienced and respected Everest Guides in the business.
To complement your team climb you will also be assigned an additional Personal Sherpa above Camp 2 on the summit bid increasing your safety and opportunity for success.