As being the world’s highest mountain in the world, Mt. Everest is always been the target to climb once in a lifetime by professional and non-professional mountaineers. Even the trekkers dream for Everest to see the highest wall, that is why the most popular and adventurous trekking destination in Nepal is Everest Base Camp Trek.
This trek can be done by any age group (10-70) but may require special guiding, therefore whenever you prefer to visit highest mountain in Nepal better to hire proper guiding services with registered trekking companies.
Everest Expedition from Nepal is tougher than Everest expedition from Tibet side because of avalanches and ice falls. Many people (Sherpa) have lost their lives in expedition from South face by natural disaster. It is always best to have experienced mountain guide and climbing Sherpa having similar mountain experience. We at Alpine Sherpa Guide team have been many times in Mt. Everest with lots of success rate.
Everest Expedition from Alpine Sherpa Guide is always led by certified and experienced Mountain guides
Day 01: Fly to Nepal, Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02 – 03: Preparation days for official documents and expedition preparation
Day 02: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,652m)
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440 m)
Day 04: Rest day for acclimatization at Namche Bazaar
Day 05: Trek to Tengboche (3,870m)
Day 06: Trek to Pheriche (4,240 m)
Day 07: Rest for acclimatization at Pheriche.
Day 08: Trek to Lobuche ( 4930m. )
Day 09: Trek to Everest base camp (5364m)
Day 10 – 45: Climbing period
Day 46 – 50: Back to Lukla.
Day 51: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 52: Extra day in Kathmandu.
Day 53: Final Departure
- 4 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast at 3 star hotel
- All vehicle services (All pick up & drop)
- Domestic Flights: Kathmandu-Lukla and Way back with Airport Tax
- Trekking food and accommodation
- 65 KG of personal luggage
- Member tents (one tent for one member), Dining tents, Toilet tent, Mattresses, Store tent, Dining table and chairs,
- Liaison officer’s allowances and equipment, bus ticket, insurance, salary
- Base Camp Staff’s equipment and allowances, Life, Medical & Helicopter rescue insurance, Salary
- Everest Climbing permit and TIMS permit.
- Garbage Management and charges
- All working team including Guide, Sherpa, Cook, Kitchen boy and necessary porters
- Emergency Oxygen – Mask and regulator
- Solar panel for light and for battery charge
- All personal expenses and equipment for trekking and climbing
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal Insurance
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter if required
- Staffs Tips and,
- All bar bills & beverage