Everest base camp trekking is the high altitude in the land of the Himalayas. The number of trekkers to EBC is increasing and the most challenging adventure global-wise. This trekking route goes through Sagarmatha National park. We can see the beautiful ranges of the world’s highest mountain Mt. Everest with other mountains like Mt. Pumori, Amadablam, and the high Himalayas. One of the most awe-inspiration treks in Nepal Himalaya takes you through the historic route top of the world. So we need to accumulate ourselves properly and explore the cultivation of the Sherpa community people. We can also take some pictures from our camera as the memory of Everest base camp. Our trek to Everest base camp starts in Kathmandu valley with a quick fly over to Lukla land of the Himalayas. We will continue walking to the Everest region through the path of Sagarmatha National Park and reach beautiful villages named Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Khumjung, Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, Kalapatthar peak, etc. the unbelievable views of golden dawn mountain and many species of rare plants and animals. In our journey will be only the Sherpa community Khumbu Region.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL IN KATHMANDU TRANSFER TO HOTEL
DAY 02: FLY TO LUKLA, TREK TO PHAKDING (2,651M/8,700FTHOURS
DAY 03: PHAKDING TO NAMCHE BAZAAR (3,438M/11,280 FT): 11KM, 5 – 6 HOURS
DAY 04: ACCLIMATIZATION DAY – NAMCHE BAZAAR: (3,440M/11,284FT)
DAY 05: NAMCHE BAZAAR TO PHORTSE (3,870M/12,694FT): 10KM, 5- 6 HOURS
DAY 06: PHORTSE TO DINGBOCHE (4,360 M/14,300 FT): 9KM, 5 – 6 HOURS
DAY 07: DINGBOCHE ACCLIMATIZATION DAY
DAY 08: DINGBOCHE TO LOBUCHE (4910 M) 5/6 HOURS
DAY 09: LOBUCHE TO GORAK SHEP (5170 M/16,961FT), VISIT EVEREST BASE CAMP (5364 M/17,594 FT)
DAY 10: GORAK SHEP TO KALA PATTHAR (5,545M/18,192FT) TO PHERICHE (4,288M/14,070FT) 7-8 HOURS
DAY 11: PHERICHE TO NAMCHE BAZAAR (3,440M/11,280 FT): 20KM, 6 – 7 HOURS
DAY 12: NAMCHE BAZAAR TO LUKLA (2,800M/9,186FT): 19KM, 6 – 7 HOURS
DAY 13: FLY TO KATHMANDU IN 30 MINUTES
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights' standard accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Both Way Domestic Air Ticket Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- All Trekking Permit (Sagarmatha National Park Permit) and Local Permit.
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English-speaking Trekking Guide. His well-paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance, etc.
- After the Success Trip, Everest Trekking Routes will Provide Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals and Extra Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Porter Optional $ 20 per day
- All Hot and Cold drinks
- Single Trekker & Solo Trekker (Porters Extra Charge)
- Special Table Menu/Bakery Cafe
- The additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi-Fi
- Personal expenses of any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
- $1,000 - $1,050
- January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December 10 - 12 Days
- Mountaineering, Trekking
Share with your friends