The Trek to Everest Chola Pass is an alternative trek to the traditional trek to the Everest Base Camp. One can have Everest Chola Pass clear view of Mt. Everest from Gokyo. The mountains are even more spectacular in the Gokyo valley. An interesting part is that four peaks above 8000 meters (Cho-Oyu, Everest, Lhotse and Makalu) can be seen from this scenic valley. As the most breathtaking view in the entire Khumbu region, the tremendous ice ridge between Cho-Oyu and Gyachung Kang (7622m) offers a thrilling experience. With many options for additional exploration and high altitude walking, include the crossing of the Cho-La Pass, at 5420m, one of the high passes in Solukhumbu, the trek may be the most memorable one. Other packages can also be made by combining the Gokyo trek with visits to Base Camp or Kala Pattar.
Day 01 : Arrival in Katmandu, Transfer to hotel
Day 02 : Kathmandu - Lukla by flight & trek to phakding (2652m)
Day 03 : Phakding to Namche bazaar (3446m)
Day 04 : Rest in Namche Bazaar for Acclimitization
Day 05 : Namche Bazaar to Dole (4200m)
Day 06 : Dole to Machherma (4410m)
Day 07 : Machherma to Gokyo (4750m)
Day 08 : Gokyo to Gokyo Ri (5360m) Gokyo.
Day 09 : Gokyo to Thangna (4700m) (3 hours).
Day 10 : Thangna to over cholapass O/V in Dzongla (4843m)
Day 11 : Dzongla to Lobuche (4930m) (3:30 hours).
Day 12 : Lobuche to Kala Pather (5545m), back to Lobuche
Day 13 : Lobuche to Tengboche (3870m) (6 hours).
Day 14 : Tyangboche to Namche Bazaar (3446m)
Day 15 : Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 16 : Fly back to Kathmandu, overnight stay at hotel.
Day 17: Sightseeing and Shopping in Kathmandu
Day 18 : Transfer to International Airport and fly home.
- Arrival in International Airport and Departure.
- Hotel with Bed & Breakfast.
- Prepration for trekking
- Sagarmatha National Park Fee.
- (Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS))
- Transfer and domestic flight.
- Lukla airport departure taxes.
- Tea House & Camping accommodation Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Guide and porters.
- Insurance for trekking staff and Equipments.
- Personal equipment for Trekking.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses/Bar bills.
- Tipping for trekking staff.