The trek to Everest Base Camp is quite challenging and adventurous, as it offers romantic and thrilling experience to trekkers. It offers spectacular mountain views as well as a wonderful insight into the lifestyle of the hard working Sherpa people. This trek is considered as one of the most interesting treks in Nepal. This is because of the close view of the world's tallest peak "Mt. Everest" and picturesque villages with unique Sherpa cultures, festivals and great monasteries.
Lodges with better services and facilities are available along the trekking trail. One can have a very close view of various peaks such as Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Ama Dablam, and Mt. Thamserku. Everest Base Camp and Kalapathar are among the world's top 20 places of lifetime journey.
Day 01 : Arrival in Katmandu, Transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Fly to Lukla (2804m.) and trek to Phakding (2610m.)
Day 03 : Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m.).
Day 04 : Acclimatization and excursion around the places
Day 05 : Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (3890m).
Day 06 : Tyangboche to Dingboche (4350m).
Day 07 : Dingboche to Lobuche (4950m.).
Day 08 : Lobuche to Gorak shep (5180m.)
Day 09 : Hike Kalapathar (5545m.) & Everest Base Camp (5400m) and back to Lobuche.
Day 10 : Lobuche to Tyangboche
Day 11 : Tyangboche to Namche Bazaar.
Day 12 : Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 13 : Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 14: Sightseeing and Shopping in Kathmandu
Day 15 : Fly back home.
- Arrival and departure in International Airport.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with Bed & Breakfast
- Sagarmatha National Park Fee.
- All Permits.
- Domestic flight.
- Accommodation and Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during trek period.
- Daily Wages and Insurance of Guide, Sub Guide and porters.
- 1 porter = 2 trekkers.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Personal equipment for Trekking.
- Personal Travel Insurance (compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation)
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses such as shopping, snacks, bar bills, bottled beverages, boiled water, shower, laundry, telephone calls, battery re-charge fee, souvenirs, extra porters, etc.
- Tipping for trekking staff.
- Personal Equipment for Trekking.
- Excess Baggage Charge.
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time.