- Travel, climb and enjoy a safari, all in only two weeks!
- Africa’s highest peak and one of the Seven Summits
- Also one of the Volcanic Seven Summits, comprised of the highest volcanoes on each of the seven continents
- Veteran Kilimanjaro guides
- Top-notch accommodation and services, we pride ourselves on it!
Climbers have long been attracted to the highest point in Africa, Uhuru Peak on Kilimanjaro, which is also the highest freestanding mountain in the world. It is a peak which can be reached by several easy to moderate routes and Adventure Consultants offer a variety of exciting ways to climb Kilimanjaro to satisfy your preferred approach.
Kilimanjaro amazes all with its widely contrasting vegetation; from tropical rainforest to high arid moorlands, watched over by towering cliffs and glaciers. We ascend through the tree line into a wild volcanic moorland landscape with the high summit dome overhead. Each night is spent in tents that are set up by our local staff, enjoying wholesome meals served in our dining tent.
Any visit to Africa must include a safari and our 4 day/3 night Safari Tour takes in some of the world’s most unique game reserves such as the Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area.