Chulu West Peak Climbing is a great climbing destination for mountaineering and adventure seekers alike. It is popular for its spectacular mountain landscapes, trekking, mountaineering opportunity, and the mixture of ethnic culture of Nepalese society. The most interesting fact about the trek is that it can make during any season even in the rainy season. The trail to the Annapurna region follows through the traditional Hindu villages with diverse cultures and traditions. This peak climbing begins from Syange after 8 hours drive from Kathmandu valley and on the way, we will see the wonderful scenery and small towns. The people are very friendly and helpful in this area and we will be able to enjoy the outlandish landscape of Manang and its unique settlement. Not only that we will have a wonderful view of the mountain which includes Annapurna I, II, south, Dhaulagiri, Macchhapuchhre, and many other mountains of this wonderful region. We will enter the Annapurna conservation area which is well known as the home of many rare birds, animals, flora, and fauna the wide variety of the flora and fauna makes this region one of the most awaited trekking destinations in the
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu and Transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu to Syangee 7 hours (1100m)
Day 03: Trek to Dharapani (1700m 6/7 hrs)
Day 04: Trek to Chame (2660m 6 hrs)
Day 05: Trek to Upper Pisang (3185m 5 hour)
Day 06: Trek to Ngawal (3600m 6 hrs.)
Day 07: Trek to Manang (3519m 5 hrs.)
Day 08: Rest in Manang for Acute Mountain Sickness
Day 09: Trek to Ledar (4200m, 6 hrs)
Day 10: Trek to Base camp (4800m 3 hours)
Day 11: Trek to High Camp (5000m 2 hours)
Day 12: Trek to Camp One (5300m 3 hours)
Day 13: Climb to Chulu West Summit and return to Base Camp (6416m 10 hour)
Day 14: Trek to Thorong Phedi (4400m 6 hour)
Day 15: Trek to Thorong La pass and Muktinath (5416m 7/8 hours)
Day 16: Trek to Jomsom (2700m 6 hour)
Day 17: Jomsom to Pokhara by flight (25m.)
Day 18: Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist bus
Day 19: Final International Departure
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 2* Category Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights of standard accommodation in Katmandu BB Plan
- 1-night hotel in Pokhara with BB Plan
- Kathmandu to Beshisahar to Syange by Public Express bus and Jomsom to Pokhara Domestic Flight and Return Kathmandu by Tourist bus
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with a cup of tea or Coffee).
- $ 250 Per Person Special Climbing Permit.
- Trekking Permit as ACAP.
- $ 300 Climbing Sherpa Per Person his climbing fee, insurance, equipment, food, accommodation, etc.
- $ 500 Garbage Deposit.
- Climbing Gear as Harness, figure Eight, Rope, Snow bar
- 4-night full board Campsite at Base Camp
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English-speaking Trekking Guide. His well-paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance, etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- After the Success Trip, Everest Trekking Routes will Provide Adventure Certificate.
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service will be paid for by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals and Extra Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Extra Porter $ 20 Per Days
- Climbing Sherpa $ 350
- Personal Climbing Equipment
- Deserts (cakes, bakes, and pies)
- The additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi-Fi
- Personal expenses of any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porters
- $2,400 - $2,500
- March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December 15 - 17 Days
- Climbing, Mountaineering
Share with your friends