Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is quite easy and shorter trek than other high-altitude treks in Nepal which is located in the middle part of Nepal. It is one of the best ways to experience both the natural beauty and the unique cultural heritage of Nepal. This wonderful trek explores diverse ethnic groups and their interesting culture and it is an amazing walk through diverse landscapes and cultures complete with rich mountain vistas, terraced fields, quaint Gurung villages, and a wide variety of flora and fauna. The middle and upper portions of Modi Khola offer some of the best short trekking routes in Nepal. The wonderful sight of golden rays inching down the snow giants of the Annapurna region is breathtaking. Trekking to this base camp is spectacular to explore the mighty snowy peaks and walk through the villages, hilly gorges, and forest. This trek is a thrilling introduction to the wonders of trekking in the Himalayan part of Nepal. Being a trek with moderate difficulty, the entire family can enjoy this wonderful trekking. There are several small lodges for trekkers to have their meals as well as their accommodations. The dense forest of rhododendron forests full of birds and imaging valleys makes your trip more enjoyable.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL IN KATHMANDU TRANSFER TO HOTEL
DAY 02: KATHMANDU TO POKHARA BY TOURIST BUS 7 HOURS
DAY 03: POKHARA TO NAYAPUL BY CAR/VAN THE TREK TO ULLERI (1930M) 5 HOURS
DAY 04: TREK TO GHOREPANI (2860M) 5/6 HOURS
DAY 05: CLIMB TO POON HILL (3210 M) AND TREK TO TADAPANI (2630M) 6 HOURS
DAY 06: TREK TO CHHOMRONG (2170M) 5 HOURS
DAY 07: TREK TO BAMBOO (23600M) 6 HOURS
DAY 08: TREK TO DEURALI (3200M) 6 HOURS
DAY 09: TREK TO ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP (ABC) (4130M) 5 HOURS
DAY 10: TREK TO BAMBOO (2310M) 5 HOURS
DAY 11: TREK TO JHINUDANDA (NATURAL HOT SPRING) (1780M) 5 HOURS
DAY 12: TREK TO NAYAPUL- POKHARA (5HOUR TREK THEN 1-HOUR DRIVE)
DAY 13: POKHARA TO KATHMANDU BY TOURIST BUS
DAY 14: FINAL INTERNATIONAL DEPARTURE
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights' standard accommodation in Katmandu includes Breakfast.
- 2-night hotel in Pokhara includes Breakfast.
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- All Trekking Permit and Paperwork as Annapurna conservation entry permits (ACAP) and Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- Local Transportation Sharing Jeep or Van.
- All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English-speaking Trekking Guide. His well-paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance, etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- After the Success Trip, Everest Trekking Routes will Provide Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Deserts (cakes, bakes, and pies)
- The additional size of Pots Hot Drinks and all kinds of tea/ coffee
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi-Fi
- Personal expenses of any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
- $650 - $850
- January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December 7 - 12 Days
Share with your friends