DAY 1: WELCOME TO ECUADOR, TRANSFER TO THE HOTEL | MIDDLE OF THE WORLD CITY TOUR
- Middle of the World City, tour of the Equatorial Monument at Latitude 0 ° 0'0 ".
- Anthropological and Ethnographic Museum, artistic and cultural tour of ancestral peoples.
DAY 2: QUITO CABLE CAR | RUCO PICHINCHA VOLCANO 15.387 FT / 4,690 MSNM
- Quito Cable Car, ascent to the slopes of the volcano in one of the highest cable cars in the world. Cruz Loma, hiking on the slopes and peaks of ancient glaciers of the Pichinchas massif.
- Ruco Pichincha Volcano, Trekking and ascent to the Kichwa Summit or Pichincha viejo 4,690 msnm - 15.387 ft.
DAY 3: WATER AND WILDLIFE REFUGE | RUMIÑAHUI VOLCANO 15.492 FT / 4,722 MSNM
- Wildlife Reserve, Andean route on trails of wild species of flora and fauna.
- Rumiñahui Volcano, trekking and integral ascent to the three peaks: Peak: Central 4,631 msnm, South 4,696msnm and Maximum 4,722 msnm.
DAY 4: WILD CONSERVATION ECOLOGICAL RESERVE | ILINIZA NORTH VOLCANO 16.817 FT / 5.126 MSNM
- Wild ecological reserve, trekking and ascent to the Ilinizas refuge.
- Ilinizas Base Camp, theoretical induction and practical preparation for ascents to high mountains.
- Iliniza North Peak, mixed route foray and ascent to the Tiopniza Summit 5,126 msnm - 16,817 ft.
DAY 5: AMAZON GATE / PAPALLACTA HOT SPRINGS
- Cayambe Coca National Park, tour of the lake trails of water and life.
- Papallacta Hot Springs, rest, spa and relaxation in the mineral waters of the Antisana Volcano.
DAY 6: COTOPAXI NATIONAL PARK / BASE CAMP 15,958 FT / 4,864 MSNM
- Cotopaxi National Park, visit to the information center for geological interpretation, flora and fauna.
- Base camp, theoretical induction and practical preparation for a safe high mountain incursion.
- Cotopaxi Glaciers, Trekking and photographic capture of the amazing sunset landscape.
DAY 7: SUMMIT OF DAWN AT THE COTOPAXI VOLCANO 19,347 FT / 5,897 MSNM
- Cotopaxi Volcano Base Camp, ascent and scale to the Summit 5,897 msnm - 19,347 ft.
- Summit of the Cotopaxi Volcano, congratulations and photographic captures of the magical sunrise of the avenue of the volcanoes of the Ecuadorian Andes mountain range.
DAY 8: CRAFT CULTURE TIGUA / CALDERA DEL QUILOTOA 12.841 PIES / 3.914 MSNM
- Tigua craft market, visit to music, sewing and painting workshops of the Tigua Culture.
- Caldera Quilotoa, trekking around the bubbling springs of the Crater 3,914 msnm - 12.841 ft.
DAY 9: CHIMBORAZO WILDLIFE PRODUCTION RESERVE / BASE FIELD 16,400 FT / 5,000 MSNM
- Chimborazo wildlife production reserve, visit to the interpretation information center.
- Base camp, theoretical induction and practical preparation for a safe foray into the high mountain.
- Ajugas de Wimper, tour to the ajugas of the first conqueror of the Summit Edward Wimper.
- Base Camp of Mount Chimborazo, ascent and scale to the Summit 6,310 msnm - 20,702 ft.
DAY 10: SUMMIT OF DAWN AT THE MOUNT CHIMBORAZO 20,702 FT / 6,310 MSNM
- Summit of the maximum of Mount Chimborazo, congratulations and photographic captures of the highest point of the planet to the stars of outer space from the Ecuadorian Andes mountain range.
- Return to the city of Quito, extension or transfer program: If you do not have any extension for another trip in Ecuador, our team will transfer you to the Airport (Air tickets not included).
Our dedication and professional responsibility motivates us to be available to you and their customers at all times. In this way all our travels and expeditions have been adapted to the new protocols of health, integrity and safety, respecting social distance and ensuring that all transportation reservations and accommodation are in optimal, clean and disinfected for your tour and stay.
If you require a programme that suits your tastes and interests, write to us so that we can organise the ideal itinerary for you and your friends, as we handle different routes to explore the most biodiverse, historical and cultural places in Ecuador and South America. Contact us!